RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Sessions is a lot of things, but he's no dummy when it comes to staying out of trouble and being caught up in 45's bs. :ehh:

This let's me know that this a$$hole is a very deliberate, cognizant, self aware, cold hearted and calculated racist. :wow:

I wish anal cancer and heart failure on this pos as well. :pacspit:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Fire and Fury

Trump had tiger woods digits

DlTOKW9V4AY4TeX.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
how?

...unless he PAID Burnett to suppress the tape?
The only thing stopping him is loyalty. This is not sustainable. The tapes will be released eventually, and MB knows this. It is going to end horribly for EVERYONE associated with Trump, like RW’s book title suggests. When the tapes get released, if not by MB, it will hang over him forever. He is probably just picking his spot.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Might as well name the week national fukkery week...

Might even have to even give it national holiday consideration cuz nobody been able to work...

Every 30 minutes I got a new breaking news alert on my phone...

Who flipping next? Melania? :mjlol:
It already has a name, Infrastructure Week.

str8cashhomie87

All Star
Daps
You guys were right about the lone MAGA jury and a lot of us brushed off the concern. I live in Arlington and it's a pretty much progressive area although we do still have conservative residue from the past.
There is a place in Crystal City called Crystal City Sports Pub. Its on 23rd. Went in there once and felt like I had been transported to Kentucky.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
We are all ok with what Jamie has the capacity to do in his search for redemption, but his character is not redeemable. He tried to kill a child, and would have, if the baby one eyed crow wasn’t a someone that has magic ability, is part of the ruling class so got the best treatment available, and who’s story is probably the most important in the series. At the end of the day, Jaimie, in the real world, wouldn’t get/doesn’t deserve forgiveness, the reader is willing to give because, he is a cool character, and Bran didn’t die.
Jaime raped his sister on top of their son's dead body :scust: