RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
1:10am

He definitely just woke up from a nightmare :russ:
qG9w7bv.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You guys were right about the lone MAGA jury and a lot of us brushed off the concern. I live in Arlington and it's a pretty much progressive area although we do still have conservative residue from the past.

Daps
You guys were right about the lone MAGA jury and a lot of us brushed off the concern. I live in Arlington and it's a pretty much progressive area although we do still have conservative residue from the past.

Yeah, not gonna front. I brushed it off too. Not so much that there could be Trump supporters on the jury, but that they could be so openly adamant about it to the other jurors and flat out tell them, fukk the evidence, I'm not voting guilty cuz it would upset my God Emperor Trump, end of discussion.

Trump wasnt even the one on trial, the judge made every effort to forbid the prosecution from even remotely tying this to Russia, and that bytch STILL was like, "nah, witch hunt. Innocent."

I am honestly shaken by that. Its a microcosm of what happened during the election. Where reason and information is rendered powerless by emotion and ignorance.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

No, they weren't "right" about the "MAGA jury," else we would be discussing how Paul Manafort was acquitted on all charges. You act as if the wet blankets pulled off some Nate Silver-esque feat by :lupe: about a "MAGA juror." Did you seriously believe there wouldn't be at least one Trumptard on the jury? And even with the turds and tards on the jury the Ostrich Oligarch is looking at 230 years in prison, and this is only from trial one. People are right to dismiss the Eyeores and wet blankets because their thought process is mired in defeatist contrarianism instead of logic.