RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is embarrassing. Even if you are a supporter. Let's see:

- Campaign Violations - not a crime.
- What about Obama?
- Clinton's email
- Get rid of plea bargains
- Stop Snitching
- Snitches get stiches
- Paul Manafort treated unfairly

I can't wait till this dipshyt is out of office.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This is embarrassing. Even if you are a supporter. Let's see:

- Campaign Violations - not a crime.
- What about Obama?
- Clinton's email
- Get rid of plea bargains
- Stop Snitching
- Snitches get stiches
- Paul Manafort treated unfairly

I can't wait till this dipshyt is out of office.
His supporters agree with every single thing he says. He's telling it like it is, Clifford.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
You guys were right about the lone MAGA jury and a lot of us brushed off the concern. I live in Arlington and it's a pretty much progressive area although we do still have conservative residue from the past.
she voted guilty on all counts. the juror that only agreed with 8 of the counts isn't known ... yet.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, they weren't "right" about the "MAGA jury," else we would be discussing how Paul Manafort was acquitted on all charges. You act as if the wet blankets pulled off some Nate Silver-esque feat by :lupe: about a "MAGA juror." Did you seriously believe there wouldn't be at least one Trumptard on the jury? And even with the turds and tards on the jury the Ostrich Oligarch is looking at 230 years in prison, and this is only from trial one. People are right to dismiss the Eyeores and wet blankets because their thought process is mired in defeatist contrarianism instead of logic.

Breh, the die hard MAGA guy stood firmly on a not guilty verdict on 10 charges by himself. There is a possibility that he could have easily voted not guilty on the other eight. There is no telling how much the other jurors had to fight him to get the other 8 charges.

As a resident of the area, I underestimated MAGA influence. It also goes to show, Trump's propaganda is working.

You can only imagine what the verdict would have been if this case was tried in a blood red state.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@brianstelter
Trump getting (bad) legal advice from TV? He told Fox that Cohen "pled to two counts that aren't a crime. Which nobody understands. In fact, I watched a number of shows. Sometimes you get some pretty good information by watching shows. Those two counts aren't even a crime..."

7:56 AM - Aug 23, 2018

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she voted guilty on all counts. the juror that only agreed with 8 of the counts isn't known ... yet.

I'm talking about the guy who stood alone and voted not guilty on the other 10 charges. He has to be even more die hard than the person interviewed.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Damn, talk about fukked up in the game :heh:

that fakkit dont like women
but we'll take it.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
No, they weren't "right" about the "MAGA jury," else we would be discussing how Paul Manafort was acquitted on all charges. You act as if the wet blankets pulled off some Nate Silver-esque feat by :lupe: about a "MAGA juror." Did you seriously believe there wouldn't be at least one Trumptard on the jury? And even with the turds and tards on the jury the Ostrich Oligarch is looking at 230 years in prison, and this is only from trial one. People are right to dismiss the Eyeores and wet blankets because their thought process is mired in defeatist contrarianism instead of logic.

Judge was in the tank for the defense from jump street, he didn’t sequester, or voir dire the jury.. given the gravity of this trial.. Judge was reckless from jump street and everyone saw through that bullshyt