RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

"the law and order president"

brehs i wanna say this, imagine if we had this a$$hole a full 4 years no investigations etc, imagine if he was intelligent, imagine if he knew how to govern. we would legit be finished as a country.

as frustrating as it has been, thank god hes a fukking moron. thank god hes blatantly dumb, thank the lord this is as bad as it can probably get for us to bring change.

because a composed, politician with the same nefarious means would have torn this fukkign country inside out.

Also, i remember back in april i was telling you guys, as hard as this is, its a war of attrition, that were gonna win, we just need to hold fast, stay frosty.

Now look at us, thier side looks like a bunch of fukking morons, in the face of total destruction they are literally destroying themselves from within.

His little rally made no noise. hes breaking. trump is always deflecting always on the offensive, but his "fake news" and "fake this and fake that" isnt working.

You know who is winning? WE ARE. Brehs i just got a job thats paying me good at a homeless shelter, case managing. I told yall i lost my job due to my company closing, but i got another one. I have been following this shyt for the last year, through all the frustrations and waiting, remember a few weeks ago we were eager for some news. eager for ANYTHING, brehs we have been fed months worth of food in one day..

Trump always seems like he doesnt care, but like one article said, he knows the seriousness of whats going on now. There is no where to run, nowhere to hide. I posted this months ago and im posting it again, remember in that new dredd movie, when Judge Dredd went after MAMA on the intercom

"Donald Trump is a common criminal. Guilty of obstruction of justice. Campaign Violations. Hes a racist, pathetic little man who has survived too long on simply being rich. When this is over him, his kids and his entire legacy will be finished.

Let me say this only once....Donald Trump is not the law...

images

Brehs we got our foot on his neck. Also I continue to donate to justice democrats, i continue to use my spanish language skillset to get latinos registered to vote, i continue to be a black voice on places like the majority report. Dont let TLR cloud your judgment, some people on here are doing real good for our people on here.

I love yall, now lets lock and load and continue.

and as for you Mr Cohen...

tenor.gif
itemid=7477294

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Surprised it was a woman that Dennard made those advances towards.

Me too breh I legit thought he was gay:pachaha:

Step back and look at the "advance" itself, doesn't it scream closeted homosexual seeking a "straight" excuse? No Harvey Weinstein but, I could think of several other ways to sexually harass a woman.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Historic times we live in..Ben Wittes sh*tting on Trump courtesy of the Atlantic

In this monoculture, Republican members of Congress won’t go to the president and frankly tell him how bad his position really is. I sincerely doubt that his lawyers have done so, either. Donald Trump knows that he can count on nobody. He can’t count on his White House counsel not to slip away from his post and spend 30 hours with the other side—taking advantage of the legal team’s decision not to assert privileges to make sure that Robert Mueller knows his side of the story. He can’t count on his staff not to text Maggie Haberman even while walking out of his office. He can’t count on his personal lawyer not to tape him and then defect to the other side and implicate him in the crimes to which he pleads guilty. He demands absolute loyalty from his subordinates, but he can count on none at all from any of them.

It’s easy to understand why nobody is willing to approach the mad king and describe honestly the situation he faces—indeed, why Fox News can’t even deal candidly with its viewership on the subject: The situation is dire and it is worsening, and saying so would require very tough choices.

Mueller Is Closing in on Trump - The Atlantic

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

full

fukking trumptard prevented a clean sweep.

Feds need to retry him on the 10 counts and sequester the jury.

:manny:

as much as it sucks that one MAGAt prevented him from being convicted on all charges, retrying those 10 charges would be a waste of time and manpower.

the next trial is where shyt gets juicy.

full

Brehs we got our foot on his neck. Also I continue to donate to justice democrats, i continue to use my spanish language skillset to get latinos registered to vote, i continue to be a black voice on places like the majority report. Dont let TLR cloud your judgment, some people on here are doing real good for our people on here.

I love yall, now lets lock and load and continue.

didn't want to quote your whole post but i c/s everything you said.
congrats on the new job and props for putting in work wherever you can to make this world a bit better.

dapped and repped.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
These machines wouldn't be exposed to the internet like that and ideally would also have backups and other security in place, but it's a fairly okay proof of concept that if the right person wanted to they could rig an election.

But it would require a lot of incompetence and some compromised individuals.

:francis:
I think its safe to say that there are other machines on that air-gapped network that could be compromised and used as an attack vector.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That statement is straight fire.
How can you in good faith work for and defend a man enamoured with Hitler? :francis:

When his dad said it that shyt must have burned his soul. :wow:

His actions are probably all about penance to his ancestors now.

Cohen’s pops hit him with the gospel, that self reflecting moment like your name is shyt don’t make it shyttier :ufdup: