RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
HOLY SH!T!!!

The director of the anticipated ACTIVE MEASURES documentary goes right at TAD DEVINE to MANAFORT!

:weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated:

@GzUp @wire28 @Blessed Is the Man @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @Dameon Farrow @jj23 @General Bravo III @BigMoneyGrip @hashmander @Call Me James @VR Tripper @Iceson Beckford @dongameister @Soymuscle Mike @BaileyPark31 @Lucky_Lefty @johnedwarduado

Lindsay’s campaign manager name was Christian Fairy?
L.G.’s whole life is an obvious fukking troll job.

Daps
Almost two in the morning on the East Coast, and Trump's bytch ass is freaking out online.

He's caught between thinking he'll get away with it because he's a moneyed white man and knowing that Mueller and everyone else knows what a criminal he is. He better watch out before he strokes out like Woodrow Wilson did.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
I would lock that [REDACTED] in a [REDACTED] and shove [REDACTED] into his/her [REDACTED] until they [REDACTED] and if fukkface DJT wants [REDACTED] he can get [REDACTED] whenever the [REDACTED] stops [REDACTED].

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Almost two in the morning on the East Coast, and Trump's bytch ass is freaking out online.

He's caught between thinking he'll get away with it because he's a moneyed white man and knowing that Mueller and everyone else knows what a criminal he is. He better watch out before he strokes out like Woodrow Wilson did.
Yeah, let’s all hope he can calm down and take a rest, and relax.
giphy.gif

His body is ready to join the resistance. Let’s get it

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

Yeah, let’s all hope he can calm down and take a rest, and relax.
giphy.gif

His body is ready to join the resistance. Let’s get it
The best part would be the mix of rage tears from magpies anointing St. Donald the martyr of the trash troll movement and the :whew: relief behind the scenes from Conservative politicians thinking at least this should bring the investigations to an end

Before Mueller hits em with that
tenor.gif

We still coming for Junior, Jared, Hannity, Closeted Mike, Kelly Anne Crypt, Ho(p)e Hicks, Traitor Nunes, Poodle Hair and the rest of the Trump Crime Family :ufdup: :ahh:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
If true about what Cohen's dad said to him, that's some shyt man. My real father was in and out of my family so [charlie clips] my mom was the real gangsta of my family[/charlie clips]. I couldn't imagine disappointing her like Cohen has seemed to do to his dad. This is chance for redemption in his father's eyes. Children, no matter the age, want to make their parents proud.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park