RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
I sent this to someone who I used to think was knowledgeable about political affairs. He didn't even know Cohen pleaded yesterday and was flipping. :francis:

I don't even want to imagine how much of the country is the same. :francis:

Man, I was getting my locks shampooed today and they had TMZ on and a segment was on about Cohen's plea agreement and one of the workers was like "who's lawyer is that"?

An unpleasant reminder that while some of us pride ourselves on being news junkies, plenty of other people out there are living that clean and sober life.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:whoo:

:mindblown:

Aug. 22, 2018 - 6:54 - 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' exclusive: South African president Cyril Ramaphosa has just begun the process of seizing land from his own citizens, without compensation, purely due to their skin color. That's far more racist than anything Donald Trump has ever done, of course, but elites in America barely even care. #Tucker

So, Tucker and team are now admitting that Trump does racist shyt, ok, that’s settled then

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yeah... I’m thinking these fed jurors in highly publicized cases going to get vetted to the hilt and sequestered..

The positive in this tho is that the gop can’t say the jury was full of Dems
Wouldn’t be surprised if the case was so tight that Muellers boys didn’t want a couple/few MAGAts on the jury, for the very reason this lady is being interviewed. If you can convince the true believers, then WOW. They obviously didn’t know a juror was compromised, and once they find out who, how, and when, that juror IS fukkED, and those 10 counts, they dropping on manafukkfaces head