RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
THEY WOULD HAVE INDICTED ON ALL 18 IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS TROGLODYTE!

Actually if you read the articles, shockingly, that troglodyte says she voted G on all 18 counts. It was an even bigger piece of maga trash that held out on the other 10.

I'm honestly astounded and :whew: that they were able to secure 8 guilty counts and zero not guilty given this info :wowtwo: Shows you how strong the evidence was as well.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I sent this to someone who I used to think was knowledgeable about political affairs. He didn't even know Cohen pleaded yesterday and was flipping. :francis:

I don't even want to imagine how much of the country is the same. :francis:
If you’re watching Fox News exclusively yeah I guess.

But any other news network would have this shyt plastered over. Same with newspapers. Or forums.

POTUS personal lawyer pleading guilty and then implicating him too is a crazy af story.

For everyone else they just actively ignore political news if they didn’t know.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:ALERTRED:

This IS NOT the holdout herself but she is a Trump supporter and STILL found MANAFORT GUILTY on ALL 18 CHARGES

That's the crazy part even a MAGA ass shat voted guilty cause the evidence was so overwhelming. They still gave that man 240 years and they wanted to support him

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Of course. They can’t be letting people like this on the jury. Painfully obvious that they had no intention of voting based on the evidence.

Yeah... I’m thinking these fed jurors in highly publicized cases going to get vetted to the hilt and sequestered..

The positive in this tho is that the gop can’t say the jury was full of Dems

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
DlJnbCCX4AAtPnY.jpg