RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Airfeezy

All Star
Daps
News about #MuellerIsComingForYou on Twitter

DlJy-UFW0AA4Cqu.jpg

edit-the-facebook-cambridge-analytica-scandal-is-a-nothingburger.jpg

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You might be one of the least informed posters on this entire forum.

WaPo is demonstrably harder on trump than NYTimes is. Wtf are you talking about?!
Fall back, my stance on WaPo in regard to their coverage of the Unite the Right Rally.
While they maybe doing some good, I hate it when news outlets soften their tone or rhetoric on other issues. In this case they're parroting a pro cop / ws narrative over what actually happened.

Every day for the past year these major organizations have been getting torn to shreds for their coverage of Trump, politics, and race in this country. It's been a non-stop tutorial on how NOT to conduct business. Yet, every day these organizations do the same dumb shyt. These aren't mistakes. There is a clear pattern of behavior here consistent with ill-intent.

I'm not even saying this as a conspiracy theory, but these organizations have fact-checkers. They have direct lines to some of the most prestigious historians, political scientist, and sociologist in this country. If they wanted to do better, they could do better. To write and print a piece like this is completely irresponsible.

8/11-8/12 DC Unite the Right Rally

@ineedsleep212 @tru_m.a.c :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Fall back, my stance on WaPo in regard to their coverage of the Unite the Right Rally.
While they maybe doing some good, I hate it when news outlets soften their tone or rhetoric on other issues. In this case they're parroting a pro cop / ws narrative over what actually happened.

@ineedsleep212 @tru_m.a.c :mjlol:

This is probably the single greatest day for his thread and instead of just rolling with it he's fighting for another WOAT banner. :DaSmitty:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
NYTimes did the same shyt. And worse.
And while they do some good in regard going at 45, I'm not going to kiss their ass by thinking they're exempt from pushing out a bs agenda. The truth is coverage of 45 and the mueller investigation is a very profitable topic for many news agencies .It's also in their best interest to report this shyt topic as gospel because 45 and Jeff don't like each other. For Jeff this is like Killing two bird with one stone. He gets paid off of the mueller investigation generating constant clicks from around the clock reporting and he gets to make 45 look like an assclown.

My criticism like many others on this forum is from not keeping that same energy and integrity in regard to reporting other issues, like the Unite the Right Rally. Misinformed coverage like Unite the Right, just makes me skeptical of every article moving forward.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Just went there and found a thread from 20 minutes ago about Obama’s campaign getting fined for violations.

:what:
shyt's straight Bizarro World. Lol at "lock her up" chants while 45's associates are literally locked up. I looked through 4 pages of The_Dotard and the only thread with any connection to reality was the one about Imran Awan being vindicated and cleared, which of course had them triggered and raging :Lolmueller:

In other news, I heard Michael and Paul both showed up to court today rocking the hottest fragrance of the season

205645.jpg

full