RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Except if he wins re-election

:russ:

This whole thing started to find Russian collusion but not an ounce of it was found

Manafort been doing this dirt since the 70s and so have a bunch of political consultants...but Mueller had to deliver some thing to appease the blood thirsty Roman crowds so

The best this dude has is campaign finance issue that normally involves payment of fines and throwing the book at a typical Washington DC crooked consultant just because he worked with Trump for a few months

I'm telling you guys enjoy the blue balls cuz the climax ain't happening for you guys

Wile E Coyote status is what you will be until 2024

:mjlol:

HOW DO WE GET A SITEWIDE NEG TRAIN GOING?

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_pdet8c5g331qa1g8r_500.jpg

Who knew time zones could be so complicated? Not me.
full

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Woke up off a nap to 300+ replies in the thread :whew:

Hell of a day. I can only hope it keeps getting worse for these motherfukkers over the next few days/weeks. If I could drink, I'd be getting drunk as fukk in celebration tonight.

:blessed: I love this thread :salute:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
GTFO you dirty russian cracker.

Except if he wins re-election

:russ:

This whole thing started to find Russian collusion but not an ounce of it was found

Manafort been doing this dirt since the 70s and so have a bunch of political consultants...but Mueller had to deliver some thing to appease the blood thirsty Roman crowds so

The best this dude has is campaign finance issue that normally involves payment of fines and throwing the book at a typical Washington DC crooked consultant just because he worked with Trump for a few months

I'm telling you guys enjoy the blue balls cuz the climax ain't happening for you guys

Wile E Coyote status is what you will be until 2024

:mjlol: