RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching Hannity just to see the

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

And he did not disappoint.
What he said

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I don’t understand about this dumb fukk Trump. Cohen works for you for years. You treat him like shyt cause he’s not Roy Cohn. His office gets raided cause the jig is up and you ignore his cries for help :mjlol:

Who does that?

Who?

Doesn’t that monkey realize Cohen is gonna fukk him hard now?

Why did Trump not take care of him?

fukkin idiot :denzelcryin:

What could he have done though? They had tapes and all types evidence.

Plus Trump is a snake and he surrounds himself with snakes.

Cohen would have taped Trump for the Feds.

Trump is a scumbag and everyone around him knows it.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Tariq lives in California.

Whether he votes or not for president has no bearing on the national electorate. The presidential tally was completed within 30mn of california polls closing. The loudest "don't vote" muhfukkas on both sides of the aisle live in NY, Cali, MD, DC, TX, or FL - all safe spaces when it comes to presidential and senatorial battles. Meanwhile they're influencing voters in battleground states who have no margin for error.

It says mountains about his indifference toward local issues and his lack of knowledge about government. You have to vote for school board, comptroller, county executive, judges, DAs, AG, LT. Gov, etc.

Are there not black people running for these positions that need your vote?

You're against police violence but you don't know who your DA or AG is, don't know who your judges are, and don't know who negotiates terms with the police union? Not only did you not vote for someone you thought could bring about change, you wanted change and didn't even build support for a local campaign?

Not voting is the easiest, laziest, just finished freshman year poli sci, bullshyt ever.
Whenever i listening to dude he always said voting in local elections are the most important ones. I don’t think y’all actually uslly listened. Y’all just heard the don’t vote thing and ran with it.