RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really hope this Louise Mensch shyt all pans out. Honestly for someone so hot on the trail she's still breathing and she's dealing with folks who have no problems making troublesome people disappear.

:lupe:

Optimistic but not getting my hopes up so much that I'll be fukked up disappointed if it's not. We're dealing with the Devil brehs.....

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
ANOTHER POTENTIAL BOMBSHELL. POSSIBLE AUDIO EXISTS OF TRUMP ORGANIZING PLOT WITH RUSSIA

:lupe: :whoo:

enE43xn.gif

Carter Page Went to Moscow With a Tape of Donald Trump Offering Treason For Hacking
APRIL 16, 2017 ~ PATRIBOTICS

Sources with links to the intelligence community say it is believed that Carter Page went to Moscow in early July carrying with him a pre-recorded tape of Donald Trump offering to change American policy if he were to be elected, to make it more favorable to Putin. In exchange, Page was authorized directly by Trump to request the help of the Russian government in hacking the election.

On November 7th I reported that the FBI had been granted a FISA warrant to investigate the activities of two Russian banks, Alfa Bank and Silicoln Valley Bank. I also reported that an earlier attempt to obtain a FISA warrant, in June, had failed in the court because it named Donald Trump himself and three of his associates. In an exclusive at Patribotics, I reported that these named associates were Carter Page, Paul Manafort, and Boris Epshteyn.

Sources close to the intelligence community now report that this application was made because a recording exists of all three men discussing the possibility of Page taking the tape of Trump to Moscow as an earnest of good faith. There is a minor dispute over whether Trump himself is also on that tape, as well as the tape that was delivered to Moscow by Carter Page of Trump making this promise.

A separate source with links to the intelligence community reported to me several months ago that Boris Epshteyn, alone of the four men named in the first FISA application, is an actual FSB agent, and, the source said, is the son of two other sleeper agents. Paul Manafort is registering as an agent of a foreign power; Carter Page has admitted, from public reporting, to have met with Russian intelligence agents.

It may therefore be surmised that Page, Manafort and Epshteyn, in this conversation wherein they discussed taking the Trump tape to Moscow, were all acting in concert as agents of the Russian state first and foremost, and Trump staffers second. Because the provision of such a tape to Putin would clearly be the ultimate in kompromat on a future American President (far worse than any sexual blackmail tape).

The FISC judge, as I reported, rejected that application, made in June. Director Comey likely proved to the satisfaction of the court that Page, Manafort and Epshteyn were acting as Russian agents. But he may have felt that Trump, by now the nominee, was just a very stupid patsy. And the planned trip had not taken place.

Director Comey redrew this request and presented FISC with a new warrant application. The Washington Post says that there is a FISA warrant on Page, but it does not say that there is NOT a FISA warrant on the other two men named in the June application. I will therefore assume from now on that the July FISA warrant granted targets Page, Manafort and Epshteyn.

Page had always seemed weirdly confident about his relationship with Trump. He had the tape of Mr. Trump offering to change policy. Sources say that this tape was played in meetings with Russian intelligence officers in Moscow, and that several Western intelligence sources have recordings of the meetings and the tape which they supplied to US intelligence.

The Washington Post does not name the date in July when Director Comey obtained his warrant. It seems likely however that it would not have been before July 5-8, when Page was in Russia. Furthermore, my own story on the separate FISA warrant granted on the two Russian banks states that Director Comey specifically sought permission to examine existing transcripts and intercepts on US persons as they related to this inquiry into money laundering into the Trump campaign.

My November 7th report directly connects the granting of the banking warrant to election hacking of the DNC. It is fair to say that, at the time of writing, I did not understand precisely how these two matters were connected. I now know and have reported that the server was washing databases of DNC hacked materials with voter registration materials. It is clear that, if my sources were correct, Director Comey would not have been able to listen to the recording of Mr. Trump played by Mr. Page in the offices of Russian intelligence in Moscow until he obtained that warrant, in October; his July warrant on Page came too late to affect a trip on July 5-7th.

When Carter Page returned to the RNC in Cleveland, he and Jeff Sessions, who recruited him to Team Trump via the Alfa Bank lobbyist Richard Burt, both met with the Russian spymaster Sergei Kislyak. From public reporting, we know that they not only changed the RNC platform on Ukraine at the behest of Russia, but also discussed lifting sanctions, a violation of the Logan Act.

Mr. Epshteyn was probably also present at that meeting. The reason I say this is that I can personally report that Mr. Epshteyn, whom I had met several times in the green room at Fox News, and I, had a bet on – I bet him $100 that the Republican Party would not actually nominate the racist and sexist Donald Trump.

I lost that bet and made a point of texting Mr. Epshteyn at the conference to pay up. He was charming. I handed over the $100. He went back to Mr. Trump’s private suite.

I now realize that I was probably giving money directly to a second generation sleeper agent of the FSB. But if I could not hear what Mr. Epshteyn, Mr. Page, Mr. Manafort, and Mr. Kislyak were discussing with the Russian Ambassador behind the door of Donald Trump’s suite, the FBI most certainly could.

I will produce a short timeline of the Trump-Russia story on this blog tomorrow. For now, the point is that intelligence sources say that Page, Manafort and Epshteyn, possibly also with Trump, are on tape discussing how Page should carry a recording of Donald Trump to Moscow, offering his bona fides in exchange for Russia’s help hacking the election; and that the said tape of Trump was played by Page to Russian intelligence, possibly including Mr. Diveykin, the Russian official in charge of hacking the election; and that multiple foreign intelligence services, among them the UK, Germany and Ukraine, have a tape of this; and that finally, in October, the FBI was able to listen to that tape.

So God bless America, and God Save the Queen,

@DonKnock @LHilla @ReignAsKing @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @GnauzBookOfRhymes @THE MACHINE @OneManGang

:whoo:

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
so louise is posting more claims without proof? what's the difference between louise is making claims about russia-ferguson and what conservatives say about soros?

During Brexit Louise fear mongered about the dangers of Turkish immigrants coming into the UK and reasoned that's why Britain should leave the EU. She scrubbed all of her anti black lives matter over the summer and blamed kaepernick for trump. #theResistance's new favorite white woman pundit is a racist but it's okay cause's anti trump.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
To Louise Mensch credit, she has been right on multiple things with this case for a while now BUT she has a tendency to add unsubstantiated claims to the information she's given by sources which along with her batsh*t crazy obsession with all of this slowly kills her remaining credibility.

But I'm starting to see why she has that obsession - this "reporting" is her ticket back to relevancy.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:lupe:

Thoughts?

Allow me to preface my response:

It seems like everyone discussing BLM equivocates the actions of some with the broader position of the movement as a whole.

Some parts of BLM do in fact advocate violence. :kanyebp:

This happens on both sides. Anti-BLM people like to cherry-pick quotes and actions from small groups of protesters and apply their actions to the entire movement as a whole.

Louise Mensch is guilty of that as well in her past tweets. :hhh:

"Black Lives Matter" is a movement. There is a formalized organization called "Black Lives Matter", but it is neither necessary nor required to join that formal organization to participate in the movement. In my opinion, the formation of BLM as an organization was an attempt to unify the movement under one banner (which failed spectacularly).

I certainly don't co-sign with every belief of DeRay McKesson or the other founders of the BLM org. :scusthov:

Here's my point: Russians may have co-opted or inserted themselves into a handful of BLM protests as part of their plan to destabilize the US, but that certainly doesn't mean the whole movement is a front for the Russians. She is still guilty of equivocation between segments of BLM and the movement as a whole.

Like equivocating anti-Hillary, Russian-influenced "Bernie Bros" with all Bernie Sanders supporters. :rudy:

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Canada's former prime minister Kim Campbell:

:pachaha:

:leon:

EDIT: Absolutely fake news. I'm ashamed she thought this was worthy enough to tweet out. :snoop:

Whether or not she acknowledged that it "may well not be true". :blackvoter:

WorldNewsDailyReport.com is an infamous satirical news site. (It's like the Onion, except the Onion is actually funny). :martinbp:

Last edited: