RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I still don't believe Trump will ever be impeached. He's an idiot, but he's slippery at the same time. He's never been held accountable for anything his entire life, despite being a piece of shyt, and now he's the president. I don't see karma ever catching up to him. He's going to keep dropping more bombs and everyone is going to eat it up.

More people around him will go down, for sure, but Trump will continue to stand tall and I won't be surprised if he gets two terms.

If Trump isn't impeached, the most important thing is if we can find a way to counteract the Russian influence efforts that helped 45 get elected in the first place.

Even if that slimy goon gets away, the position of the IC is clear: the Russians led a massive influence campaign in an effort to weaken the US on the world stage. Russia doesn't benefit from the US being the #1 superpower in the world, and people need to understand that.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
If Trump isn't impeached, the most important thing is if we can find a way to counteract the Russian influence efforts that helped 45 get elected in the first place.

Even if that slimy goon gets away, the position of the IC is clear: the Russians led a massive influence campaign in an effort to weaken the US on the world stage. Russia doesn't benefit from the US being the #1 superpower in the world, and people need to understand that.
Agreed. Unfortunately, the majority of the 62 million people who voted for Trump will never understand it.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't believe Trump will ever be impeached. He's an idiot, but he's slippery at the same time. He's never been held accountable for anything his entire life, despite being a piece of shyt, and now he's the president. I don't see karma ever catching up to him. He's going to keep dropping more bombs and everyone is going to eat it up.

More people around him will go down, for sure, but Trump will continue to stand tall and I won't be surprised if he gets two terms.

I think he will be forced out one way or another once enough people around him start falling. Keep in mind that the mainstream GOP does not actually like Trump one bit. He's only being tolerated for the moment because he can be easily manipulated into doing whatever they want while he takes the blame. The moment he becomes a greater liability they'll pounce.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This idiotic so-called "baby Christian" is tweeting about his electoral college win on Easter Sunday morning :mindblown:
Couldn't even let Jesus get some shine. Just out here lying...."I mean, he resurrected and all but I had the largest electoral college victory in the history of the country..."

:scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Can you please stop posting meaningless garbage to spam up the thread? 75 to 80% of the stuff you post is garbage. The tweets (which includes Louise and John), the random double/triple posting to bump the thread and overreact. All BS.

Is it wrong to ask for more concrete stuff instead of random speculation, spamming and "HOLY shyt" posts that leads no where??
its my thread.

Get over yourself.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Can you please stop posting meaningless garbage to spam up the thread? 75 to 80% of the stuff you post is garbage. The tweets (which includes Louise and John), the random double/triple posting to bump the thread and overreact. All BS.

Is it wrong to ask for more concrete stuff instead of random speculation, spamming and "HOLY shyt" posts that leads no where??
Make your own thread if it bothers you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not whining. It was a fair observation.
That is still not justification for posting every single tweet/thread from Mensch and Schindler.
Then bounce. I don't give a fukk.

Ya'll come running in here every time regardless, don't you?

Remember the speed at which we're moving. We're talking hours and minutes at the moment. This is unprecedented.

The stuff that gets posted here gets confirmed days later by "mainstream sources" yet you all decry those same mediums as propaganda.

Make up your mind.

A "fair observation" would be you leaving since you don't give a fukk about moving at the pace of public knowledge about this event.

Stick to the front pages of the newspapers you don't subscribe to.

We live in an open source world. This thread isn't for you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Every. Single. Time. you all get fed top notch information when another set of leaks comes out, you all have the memories of gold fish and wonder why nothing else has happened.

This cycle has been happening at a speed that the news has NEVER seen before.

And yet you're still unsatisfied.

Your beef isn't with me. Your beef is with yourselves.