RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People should stop waiting with bated breath every time Schindler, Mensch or Taylor claim something is imminent. Need to understand that just because they may be getting leaks from within the ICnit doesn't mean that they are both on the same timelines or even necessarily have the same interests. Their interest is in increasing Twitter followers and developing a national following. The IC/FBI interests are much different.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
People should stop waiting with bated breath every time Schindler, Mensch or Taylor claim something is imminent. Need to understand that just because they may be getting leaks from within the ICnit doesn't mean that they are both on the same timelines or even necessarily have the same interests. Their interest is in increasing Twitter followers and developing a national following. The IC/FBI interests are much different.
fukk you and your common sense, practical thoughts :pacspit:

I want this muthafukka Trump in jail gettin his ass whipped every fukkin day

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

You're absolutely correct:mjcry:
I hate that you pointed that out tho :mjgrin:

I want this Orangutan gone YESTERDAY :damn:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:umad:

:mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
C9kx78MUwAAgq-f.jpg

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I think Louise Mensch is a loon and she's been doing more to harm than help

Both her and Schindler are unhinged, obsessive people. When Trump leaves office after his one or two terms are up, their all-day, all-night #NeverTrump tweets will stop and they'll go back to bashing and making unsubstantiated claims about minorities, liberals, and progressives. I wouldn't put too much faith in these people. They aren't your friends.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Both her and Schindler are unhinged, obsessive people. When Trump leaves office after his one or two terms are up, their all-day, all-night #NeverTrump tweets will stop and they'll go back to bashing and making unsubstantiated claims about minorities, liberals, and progressives. I wouldn't put too much faith in these people. They aren't your friends.

I actually find Schindler to be more credible over Mensch due to his past IC experience

That doesn't mean he's not crazy and obsessed, unfortunately :kanyebp:

I seriously think that Trump will either be impeached or have his administration severely weakened before his first term is up tho (Page, Flynn, Manafort, and Guiliani are in too deep, and 45 has no chance of being re-elected if they're indicted).

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk you and your common sense, practical thoughts :pacspit:

I want this muthafukka Trump in jail gettin his ass whipped every fukkin day

You're absolutely correct:mjcry:
I hate that you pointed that out tho :mjgrin:

I want this Orangutan gone YESTERDAY :damn:

Since my original post, I just got word that things are moving VERY FAST behind the scenes. Indictment to be followed by summary execution. BY THURSDAY!!!!

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I seriously think that Trump will either be impeached or have his administration severely weakened before his first term is up tho (Page, Flynn, Manafort, and Guiliani are in too deep, and 45 has no chance of being re-elected if they're indicted).

I still don't believe Trump will ever be impeached. He's an idiot, but he's slippery at the same time. He's never been held accountable for anything his entire life, despite being a piece of shyt, and now he's the president. I don't see karma ever catching up to him. He's going to keep dropping more bombs and everyone is going to eat it up.

More people around him will go down, for sure, but Trump will continue to stand tall and I won't be surprised if he gets two terms.