RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I legit roll my eyes like that guy did in that news clip when I see his tweets. If I didnt come here, I wouldnt read them. He just spews bullshyt. Now Mueller is disgraced and discredited? fukk outta here cadet Bone Spurs.
He's going at Mueller like we knew he eventually would. Im just hoping something big drops very soon. Im thinking about taking a big break from all this but fukk man, even at breakfast yesterday I meet some of my fam and they talking about Trump too. I just can't no more. Im hanging by a thread.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
He's going at Mueller like we knew he eventually would. Im just hoping something big drops very soon. Im thinking about taking a big break from all this but fukk man, even at breakfast yesterday I meet some of my fam and they talking about Trump too. I just can't no more. Im hanging by a thread.

My vacation starts Wednesday, I'll be laying out on the beach with my family for a week. I will do my BEST not to log into the site. I can't guarantee it if something big pops but I'm over that assclown and his 1/3 of voters who still support him.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
My vacation starts Wednesday, I'll be laying out on the beach with my family for a week. I will do my BEST not to log into the site. I can guarantee it if something big pops but I'm over that assclown and his 1/3 of voters who still support him.
I was on vacation about a month ago and was refreshing but didn't take long to get sucked back into this shyt show. Enjoy yourself tho bruh, take a long good break from this crap.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That's why I said I believe something big is coming

He wasn't mentioning Mueller for the longest. Now all of a sudden?

Why?

And he funny thing is, Mueller isn't going to say shyt. Neither is anyone from his office. They will not respond to this shyt.

They're just gonna continue to move quietly and silently...

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
eh this can go either way depending on the person. a lot of people in the military are just in it for the check and would probably defect in a case like this. id be worried about the hoo rah people though
The republicans sit by and do nothing. You see that but you believe a couple soldiers will disobey orders? That’s not how courage works. That’s not how this game is played.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
You really needed Reddit to tell you that?
I haven’t typed in his name online, or said his name in the real world. In the end he will end up just like Adolf. His children will be served justice, his assets will be given to the kids he has harmed, and ...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I sense two no-knock raids coming soon
Roger Stone better start...

tenor.gif