RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
The republicans sit by and do nothing. You see that but you believe a couple soldiers will disobey orders? That’s not how courage works. That’s not how this game is played.
well look at the cases in the arab spring. in syria a lot of soldiers defected and rebelled rather than shoot unarmed protesters. others stayed along and supported the government. its gonna differ depending on the soldier.
theres coli brehs who were in the military who contribute to this thread. in a case like the one youre describing people like them would definitely defect rather than shoot at brehs
but also if the military intervened AGAINST trump i think a lot of soldiers would defect to support him

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Reading this article I understand now why some people in the IC community don’t like Brennan goin hard at the Orange swine because it does mobilize his vile decrepit base in thinking that there’s a Deep State out to get Trump.

I understand that but what Brennan is doing is calling out a wannabe demagogue who is a disgusting vile human who has no business holding that office..
:ehh:

fukk him though and I still like that Brennan calls that sniveling coward out

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Reading this article I understand now why some people in the IC community don’t like Brennan goin hard at the Orange swine because it does mobilize his vile decrepit base in thinking that there’s a Deep State out to get Trump.

I understand that but what Brennan is doing is calling out a wannabe demagogue who is a disgusting vile human who has no business holding that office..
:ehh:

fukk him though and I still like that Brennan calls that sniveling coward out
Heres the thing.

Brennan is doing what our dream scenario is...but there are real-world consequences.

We never would have dreamed of a CIA DIRECTOR to call the POTUS out...but here we are...