RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Foh before I cross forums then come to philly and slap fire out of you
I still don’t know who you are. And I don’t live in philly anymore. If you’re a current member of the forum I think you’re talking about you would know I’m in ...

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Alright it’s time to get this nikka out of the office. The intelligence community about to be fed up with this clown.

He seem to be begging for a way out in my opinion
He is. But the republicans keep pulling him closer.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Think a man trained to be a robot and follow orders blindly will discern you’re not an enemy but a brother, brehs.
eh this can go either way depending on the person. a lot of people in the military are just in it for the check and would probably defect in a case like this. id be worried about the hoo rah people though

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well, they're already reporting that charges against Cohen will probably be announced in the next week or two. :yeshrug:

Always possible there's something else but that's probably what Trump is mad about at the moment. I still feel like Manafort is gonna skate because of some bullshyt with the jury (or judge) though.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Well, they're already reporting that charges against Cohen will probably be announced in the next week or two. :yeshrug:

Always possible there's something else but that's probably what Trump is mad about at the moment. I still feel like Manafort is gonna skate because of some bullshyt with the jury (or judge) though.
I believe he'll skate on the "Reasonable Doubt" bullshyt that the defense trotted out.

Like I been saying, we've been following this shyt intensely for the past few years so we are well aware that this man is dirty as shyt, as is everyone connected to him.

The problem is, we can't expect these jurors to think the same way. They are part of a population that reasoned that man who was thrice divorced, has multiple bankruptcies, and shows under disdain for anyone who is not a White male, was a person who had the moral, ethical, and intelligence qualifications to lead this country.

I would be willing to bet there are a few jurors in this trial who are Trump supporters, or they think the economy is doing well, OR they just didn't like Obama and will support whatever aspect of conservatism or right wing ideology is put in front of them.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Not shyt .Who didn't grow up in the hood here! I would have never had any friends if i couldn't befriend criminals.
:comeon:

You grew up right up the road from me. Acting like your only option was to befriend criminals is laughable because I know it's possible in the hood. Only way it's not possible is bad parenting.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
This fukking guy needs to get slapped with an indictment already. I am so sick of seeing this orange fukk face spew his nonsense every day. Im over it y'all. This needs to come to a head.

I legit roll my eyes like that guy did in that news clip when I see his tweets. If I didnt come here, I wouldnt read them. He just spews bullshyt. Now Mueller is disgraced and discredited? fukk outta here cadet Bone Spurs.