RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
US IC is DEEEEEEEEEEP in silicon valley's ass.
IC is using cali and it's silicon valley assets to bypass trump's neglect of cyber security.

if i'm not mistaken, the fed's rate for successful prosecutions is really high....like in the mid to high 90's.
if i'm wrong then please correct me.

i'd like to see the breakdown for this particular court regarding the conviction rates.
i think youre right, its like 93%

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
US IC is DEEEEEEEEEEP in silicon valley's ass.
IC is using cali and it's silicon valley assets to bypass trump's neglect of cyber security.

if i'm not mistaken, the fed's rate for successful prosecutions is really high....like in the mid to high 90's.
if i'm wrong then please correct me.

i'd like to see the breakdown for this particular court regarding the conviction rates.

95%... the feds are like nikkas doing 50 year bids.. all they got is time

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
OJ got away. Bill did for a year too.

In the case of OJ there was ALOT of reasonable doubt to cast a shadow if he did it, PLUS he had an amazing Law team, Plus the prosecution fukked up by having furhman on the case...:manny:

This guy manafort is BEYOND GUILTY man...:mjlol: How you can't convict a money launderer who funnels money for the russian mobs and oligarchs man???:mindblown: