RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Dotard mad.

Because I am so busy making America Great again and because November is a very cold month (global warming anyone?) We will delay our great Military Parade for a much warmer month(4th of July? New tradition?) And it will be a parade the likes the world has ever seen! And we must stand for our flag! Crooked Hilary!

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

truly disgusted by this on so many levels

when will this end
:snoop:

Granted it isn't happening now/yet but still.

So many more things that are important and necessary today in this country.

Bu...bu...but the Rigged Mueller Witchhunt is costing American taxpayers $10 million. 10 million...

Oh, and the needless military parade I want, that shows no purpose other than to make myself feel strong and powerful, that will cost $92 million. No big deal. We’re a very wealthy country. Very, very wealthy :pachaha:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm thankful and proud that the president was called out by 350+ newspapers today. I just saw he flipped out on twitter about it this morning. Everyday Trump is president he will continue to do damage.

The Economist
13 hrs ·
The number of journalists jailed for their work is at the highest level since the 1990s #OpenFuture

ECONOMIST.COM

Freedom of press is in decline across the world
Things are worsening in major countries like Argentina, Brazil and Colombia

Anyone surprised?