RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
I understand the anxiety cats have about Manafort ever skating, but I don't see how you can draw any conclusions whatsoever from a jury asking questions. Last major trial I remember the jury asking questions and people inferring a not guilty verdict from it was Aaron Hernandez.

And we all know how that went. :beli:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last major trial I remember the jury asking questions and people inferring a not guilty verdict from it was Aaron Hernandez.

And we all know how that went. :beli:

I know it's not what you meant, but I fully expect Pauly to off himself within the next year or two like Hernandez if he doesn't get that pardon.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
He's going to skate breh

Then we'll find out that 3-4 of the jurors were Trump supporters who don't like his tweeting but think the economy is doing well
I’m banging this chick who’s Senator is Bobby Menendez. I know Jersey elected Chris Custard twice, but the way her face contorted when I spoke about bobby.

What if bobby loses?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i will not engage in wild speculation regarding manafort's trial.

i will however say that the prosecution's case seems air tight.
the judge fukked up and "apologized" for it at least two times after he wrongly hindered the prosecution's case.

i think that during that hours long break a few days ago he was contacted by Mueller himself or members of his team and got some info dropped on him that forced him to fall back.

wait....was that just me wildly speculating?

my bad.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Guys. The government is not going to lose. Just shut the fukk up.

Trump committed treason. They knew the moment he took the oath what he did and when he did it

Read this again if you think ANYONE is skating.

This was never going to slide. NEVER.

You could tell this was largely a performance by both sides of government to pretend they were shocked that a special counsel would be appointed.

The US Government would never ever ever EVER EVERRRRRR ALLOW RUSSIA TO PULL THIS SH!T and get away with it. NEVER!!!

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

US IC is DEEEEEEEEEEP in silicon valley's ass.
IC is using cali and it's silicon valley assets to bypass trump's neglect of cyber security.

What in Bast's name is going on in here? :bpgucci:

Manafort is not skating with 18 federal charges. He will be convicted as a felon, and will spend the rest of his natural life in jail. :bpufedup:

if i'm not mistaken, the fed's rate for successful prosecutions is really high....like in the mid to high 90's.
if i'm wrong then please correct me.

i'd like to see the breakdown for this particular court regarding the conviction rates.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What in Bast's name is going on in here? :bpgucci:

Manafort is not skating with 18 federal charges. He will be convicted as a felon, and will spend the rest of his natural life in jail. :bpufedup:
He will die before his appeal.