RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
basically, since its a little slow right now, we were talking about the call of duty modern warfare story, the paralells between real life and the game were uncanny. basically a army general orchestrated an internal campaign to provoke world war 3 with russia and we all loved that damn game. Also we loved killling russians.

were not trying to derail the thread, but its slow and this honestly is a great refuge on the board where you dont have to deal with #HYON and needless stanning.

and hell no i wouldnt fukk kellyanne conway, but im definately not using condoms with megan mccain. goddamn them titties are huge

Wow..I didnt know games had storylines like that. You werent derailing the thread, my ass was just slow to catch on that you were talking about a game. I scrolled back thinking I missed something like an idiot. Lol. I'm ready for my vacation, my brain has shut down, I cant remember anything, I'm sleepy, I'm tired of politics and worrying about whats going to happen. shyt is draining so I appreciate the deviation without the derail.

:picard:

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'll play devil's advocate. If this is true, no this won't get lord emperor L'orange space Jesus out of office. But if any person is still publicly supporting him after a tape like that gets out, I don't know what else you would need to stop fukking with them :russ:
They would still support his ass, and it would be full, transparent racism, and probably a sigh of relief from these devils, because now they can stop trying to pretend, and watch what they say. This isn’t really how I want this to go down, though. I would much rather this be a supporting piece in the criminality. Mike Pence CAN’T be president. I know he would be a lame duck, but still, he doesn’t need to be on the throne but for 1 day, that he wouldn’t do something that would harm some “group”. Presidents CANNOT be ruled by religion!

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Wow..I didnt know games had storylines like that. You werent derailing the thread, my ass just catch on that you were talking about a game. I scrolled back thinking I missed something like an idiot. Lol. I'm ready for my vacation, my brain has shut down, I cant remember anything, I'm sleepy, I'm tired of politics and worrying about whats going to happen. shyt is draining so I appreciate the deviation without the derail.

:picard:

People are talking to the current president like that :wow:

This was far beyond the fukkery I was anticipating :wow: