RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That curative shyt basically sounds like taking a shyt on the judge. Pretty much demanding that Ellis apologize for disrespecting the court with his embarrassing missteps. Two in one trial seems crazy to me but I don't practice law so I don't know how common that shyt is.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That curative shyt basically sounds like taking a shyt on the judge. Pretty much demanding that Ellis apologize for disrespecting the court with his embarrassing missteps. Two in one trial seems crazy to me but I don't practice law so I don't know how common that shyt is.

They pretty much clowning him at this point because it’s clear they know more than the judge on procedure

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
A mistrial only buys them time that’s it.
That's true but it's the time they tried to get before the trial started. It can also give them a bullshyt excuse to try and say that the prosecution is prejudice and is just picking on Manafort. Maybe I'm just being a downer but I believe a mistrial would give them more time to pull some crap out of the air that Trump and his cohorts would jump on.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@amandacarpenter
WHEW. RE: Flynn--Giuliani: "If the president says 'go easy on him'...he didn't say stop it, don't do it...it didn't take place." Sekulow: "If it did, it wouldn't have mattered."

3:24 PM - Aug 10, 2018
Amanda Carpenter @amandacarpenter
Next caller wants to know if Trump will "drop the hammer" on Comey and other people after the investigation is over. Giuliani says if he were the AG he'd appoint an independent counsel to "appropriately prosecute" Comey for leaking documents.

3:45 PM - Aug 10, 2018