RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
one thing that was stupid was the idea that allen, a fukking 75th ranger could fukking become a deep cover russian agent just like that and get within the inner circle of a russian operative. that whole thing was stupid to me but sheppard was a fukking scumbag, Ghost didint have to go out like that. But i loved how at the end in afgahnistan Price was like "makarov, give up that nikka, i want you dead, but we both want him dead, where is he"

makarov gives up where they are and proceed to stab the nikka in the face lol

smh @ sheppard getting a proper burial in arlington for being a fukking rat, nuclear damage or not, we could have hit makarov on the low, BUT NOOO this nikka had to invoke an entire US invasion

bruh...Inifinity Warfare had a incredible campaign, was the first game in a long time that made me think of those who passed while i was out there. it wasnt just some spacewar shyt, it really captured comraderie among your fellow soldiers. i felt that shyt.

Edit: okay, I read a little further and I see you are talking about a game. Disregard.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
:dwillhuh: WTF are yall talking about? I'm trying to follow along but are y'all talking about a game? The random wrestling lingo, then yall inject how yall wanna smash random journalist and Kellyanne Conway (:scust: @ Nap). I cant keep up. Is this a move, game, book or is this about people I'm just not familiar with?

basically, since its a little slow right now, we were talking about the call of duty modern warfare story, the paralells between real life and the game were uncanny. basically a army general orchestrated an internal campaign to provoke world war 3 with russia and we all loved that damn game. Also we loved killling russians.

were not trying to derail the thread, but its slow and this honestly is a great refuge on the board where you dont have to deal with #HYON and needless stanning.

and hell no i wouldnt fukk kellyanne conway, but im definately not using condoms with megan mccain. goddamn them titties are huge

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

It won't matter.....his supporters know (and agree) that he's a racist...and sexist? LMFAO.....he was on tape BEFORE BEING ELECTED talking about grabbing women...SMH...

Trump in 1989 Central Park Five interview: "Maybe hate is what we need" - CNNPolitics

161007162257-trump-central-park-5-ad-exlarge-169.jpg

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps