RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's not even believable. Her voice isn't even all the way there.

Straight up shill who doesn't believe a word she's saying.

I love how these pundits don't have like real day jobs. Her job is basically to be a literal shill for conservative groups. She's not talented at much of anything and she doesn't have an ACTUAL job that utilizes whatever skills she claims to have.
I agree. That is why we need to stay away from reposting videos with her in it, even if she gets owned and embarrassed because it is more about her getting brand recognition than making cogent points.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This needs to be repeated over and over

DjdV2q6W0AEOC15.jpg

AOC alluded to this heavy in her interview on Pod Save America...I hope that ish got through to all those listeners, I think they got the centrist audience on lock.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I agree. That is why we need to stay away from reposting videos with her in it, even if she gets owned and embarrassed because it is more about her getting brand recognition than making cogent points.
Shorty has 650K followers.

Tariq Nasheed doesn't even have 250K.

Conservative shills are so fukking transparent its not even funny.

Actual pro-black personas fight their lives to get what conservative grifters have handed to them

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
To all those calling Rick a dirty snitch; what else was he supposed to do? He was obviously gonna be used as the fall guy by Manafort, could have sworn that I read that they was already blaming shyt on him before the trial started.
Manafort is Nino Brown
Gates is Kareem Akbar

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Shorty has 650K followers.

Tariq Nasheed doesn't even have 250K.

Conservative shills are so fukking transparent its not even funny.

Actual pro-black personas fight their lives to get what conservative grifters have handed to them
Exactly. Dumbass hillbilly conservatives love minority conservative shills because it gives them the "out" from accusations of racism. "See how can I be a racist? I love Candace Owens!" Or "how can Trump be racist? Candace Owens loves him!"