RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
And America has been doing that shyt for decades. You don't shyt in other backyards and not expect someone to shyt in yours .

America and it's allies been installing puppet regimes all over the globe for years and watching shyt burn from a distance.Sponsoring coups,and training puppets that destroyed their country.Trump is an a$$hole and needs to get the fukk out of here but they can miss me with the whole demonization of Russia over this when the CIA had Latin America and Africa on fire doing the same shyt.Russia just got one up on them .
You're still missing the point. This is not about "demonizing" Russia. It's about "demonizing" the AMERICAN traitors who further empowered and enabled them

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Cohen hasn't been charged with anything, nor has he entered into a cooperation agreement with the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York. The prosectors and special agents of the USAO and FBI agents are still investigating and likely considering charges, he could be indicted at any time, but I would expect sooner then 60 days. He will likely be indicted even if he cooperates, and plead to the lowest counts.

The bulk of the "privileged" material seized from Cohen in April was only recently turned over to the investigators. They now will have to make a case and return an indictment, or criminal complaint.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i spent most of my day at work explaining the following things to a fellow employee:

how the House and Senate work.
how impeachment works.
how indictments work.
how parliamentary democracies work.
how money laundering works.
how money in american politics connects to anonymous donations to the NRA and how the kremlin has infiltrated the american political system.

i spent all day looking at :dwillhuh:after :dwillhuh:after :dwillhuh:after :dwillhuh:

left to go home like :stopitslime:.....how the fukk do you not know this?

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  1. i spent most of my day at work explaining the following things to a fellow employee:

how impeachment works.
    how indictments work.
    how money in american politics connects to anonymous donations to the NRA and how the kremlin has infiltrated the american political system.

i spent all day looking at :dwillhuh:after :dwillhuh:after :dwillhuh:after :dwillhuh:

PEOPLE don't know or don't care man...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i spent most of my day at work explaining the following things to a fellow employee:

how impeachment works.
how indictments work.

Be a product of the American educational system that’s how :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this will piss him off more than anything else.

:ohhh:

The resolution will now be considered by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, which has the final say for removal. If approved, Trump’s star would be the first to be removed from the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

:francis:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Candace Owens is an opportunist, nothing more. Read her Wiki, she used to run a liberal website that posted all sorts of anti-conservative, anti-Trump, anti-Tea Party content. She found an opportunity to garner attention and fame as a Trump supporter since there are plenty of minorities on the other side who are loud, confident, and visible. Her niche had to be on Trump's side, or else it wouldn't be a niche and she'd fall into the crowd like everyone else. Do not be fooled by her; she has no principles whatsoever. And if she does, they're not the ones she shows on TV. fukk that bytch with the force of 1,000 spiked bats

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Candace Owens is an opportunist, nothing more. Read her Wiki, she used to run a liberal website that posted all sorts of anti-conservative, anti-Trump, anti-Tea Party content. She found an opportunity to garner attention and fame as a Trump supporter since there are plenty of minorities on the other side who are loud, confident, and visible. Her niche had to be on Trump's side, or else it wouldn't be a niche and she'd fall into the crowd like everyone else. Do not be fooled by her; she has no principles whatsoever. And if she does, they're not the ones she shows on TV. fukk that bytch with the force of 1,000 spiked bats
She's not even believable. Her voice isn't even all the way there.

Straight up shill who doesn't believe a word she's saying.

I love how these pundits don't have like real day jobs. Her job is basically to be a literal shill for conservative groups. She's not talented at much of anything and she doesn't have an ACTUAL job that utilizes whatever skills she claims to have.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This needs to be repeated over and over

DjdV2q6W0AEOC15.jpg