RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No, he was blindsided by a $500k tax bill.
nikka do you listen to lyrics or do you just skim through it? :dahell:

HE WAS TALKING TO GATES LIKE HE WAS A PUNK FOR NOT HANDLING HIS DIRTY WORK AND AVOIDING THE HEAT COMING TO HIS DOOR STEP.

THE PROSECUTION IS SETTING UP GATES' AS AN UNDERAPPRECIATED, THOUGH CRIMINAL, LACKEY WHO WANTED RESPECT

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Two things:

1. Candace Owen has been trying to pick up steam in bring more African-Americans onto Trump's side for over a year now. Even with Kanye there co-signing her, she hasn't made any progress. Ari is fukking up by giving her a spotlight. She is a blacker, more attractive version of Kelly-Anne Conway
  2. I don't get the significance of the new charges against Cohen. What good are new charges against a guy that already purportedly flipped?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You're arguing with one of Nap's aliases over an argument that he started in the first place. Give it a rest and stop taking the bait.

:ohhh: ohhhh I didn't know that... Good looks I'll put him on ignore... :ld: Got no time to be listening to slander...:heh: Negged and ignored...:youngsabo: