RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
To be fair this administration just started.

But I knew something was fishy about Wikileaks when Russian gossip was always absent. I like Egypt, but why the hell would they have a cable and Russia doesn’t?
My whole thing is that even when they didn't have "info" they posted articles critical of the previous administration(s)

But now? Nothing. Am I to believe that not only is this administration (:mjlol:) more secure than the previous ones, but that now, finally, we actually CAN rely on the MSM? Because to Naps credit, he is correct in his observation that people like Schindler and Mencsh have been dropping info on shyt MONTHS before the MSM finally gets around to reporting on it.

Like breh...as a result of the people that have been name dropped in this thread...Higher Learning and as a result...The Coli...is more ahead of not only the MSM but also wikileaks??

"It must be two sides...." - Shawty Lo

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
7r6cjCA.gif

eF9bxVO.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

this nikka really out here throwing strays for no reason other than they fukkboys who have it coming. i dare tucker to say this nikka name.

tucker dont even say his real fathers name...john stewart

Avenatti is everything they hate