RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
tumblr_pcv82uNRnG1vfmb0jo1_500.jpg
:russ:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That’s why I specified only a “presidential candidate.” I am only talking about that.

Voting for other things is a different situation.

Right, but he was referring to his votes in general:
I live in NYC it's majority democrat... My votes in this election didn't matter for 2 reasons,
A sentiment you seemed to echo when you said the following:
I feel the same way. I live in Texas, an extremely conservative and republican state.

My point, if you're in the booth you should vote. There is no valuable nuanced reason to spread the idea that presidential votes don't matter. ESPECIALLY because MOST voters vote DOWN BALLOT and not up. Hence, presidential elections have higher turnout than midterms. :sas2:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Yo....the amount of people on Twitter that jump to wikileaks defense when you ask why they don't release shyt about the current administration :russ:
To be fair this administration just started.

But I knew something was fishy about Wikileaks when Russian gossip was always absent. I like Egypt, but why the hell would they have a cable and Russia doesn’t?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I live in NYC it's majority democrat... My votes in this election didn't matter for 2 reasons, 1 we voted for the democrats and 2 even though hillary clinton won the popular vote she still lost because of the electoral college giving trump the win by allocating more points... :ld: So in the end did my vote truly matter? I ask myself that all the time...:jbhmm: I still stand by that.
Simply put our vote in NY don't count bruh because our state always goes blue and the popular vote is meaningless...

Something needs to be done about the electoral college or secession needs to come up on NY state ballot...

The majority cannot continue to live our lives governed by the decisions of an uneducated worthless minority given too much power by a gamed system...