RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: these people are fukking insane... especially that black guy and spanish chick... just absolute denial...

I wish I was there to challenge him on that, Trump has done alot for the black community statement. If challenged, I guarantee you he would not have been able to come up with one policy decision that has benefited the black community. I'm not sure those ppl arent paid actors.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I wish I was there to challenge him on that, Trump has done alot for the black community statement. If challenged, I guarantee you he would not have been able to come up with one policy decision that has benefited the black community. I'm not sure those ppl arent paid actors.
Remember the 3 categories I mentioned before

- Fake Alpha Males/Females
- Christian Nutjobs
- Bougie c00ns

I'm fairly certain if people do some background research on that dude, we'd find that he's either

A. Paid Actor
B. Some combination of the three categories that I mentioned before

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I feel the same way. I live in Texas, an extremely conservative and republican state. There is absolutely no way a liberal presidential candidate is going to win. My vote literally doesn’t matter with our electoral college system. It doesn’t matter at all :mjcry:
There's more on the ballot than just president. Your logic is extremely damaging if you live somewhere like, say, Houston.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There's more on the ballot than just president. Your logic is extremely damaging if you live somewhere like, say, Houston.
That’s why I specified only a “presidential candidate.” I am only talking about that.

Voting for other things is a different situation.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I live in NYC it's majority democrat... My votes in this election didn't matter for 2 reasons, 1 we voted for the democrats and 2 even though hillary clinton won the popular vote she still lost because of the electoral college giving trump the win by allocating more points... :ld: So in the end did my vote truly matter? I ask myself that all the time...:jbhmm: I still stand by that.
Why do people this argument like the vote margin needs to literally count on you before you take this seriously?

You're basically incredibly selfish because you want the rest of responsible society to cover for your protest vote because you think you're so much smarter than the rest of us...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The worst thing we could’ve ever put into this government was the electoral college. It’s fukked things up just as bad as the senate has. Gives way too much power to flyover states that barely have more people in the whole state the Bronx does by itself.
eh... not removing the first-past-the-post voting system.

The country is too big for two parties.

If I understand, parliament's aren't good because it removes the need for the lower house to agree with the upper house...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Remember the 3 categories I mentioned before

- Fake Alpha Males/Females
- Christian Nutjobs
- Bougie c00ns

I'm fairly certain if people do some background research on that dude, we'd find that he's either

A. Paid Actor
B. Some combination of the three categories that I mentioned before
We need his IG :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
whats the over/under on Candace Owens giving Charlie Kirk that work? :sas2:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why do people this argument like the vote margin needs to literally count on you before you take this seriously?

You're basically incredibly selfish because you want the rest of responsible society to cover for your protest vote because you think you're so much smarter than the rest of us...

:skip::skip::skip: I never said I was smarter than the rest of y'all tho... I thought people had a right to vote for whoever they wanted???

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I feel the same way. I live in Texas, an extremely conservative and republican state. There is absolutely no way a liberal presidential candidate is going to win. My vote literally doesn’t matter with our electoral college system. It doesn’t matter at all :mjcry:
To top it of, all the major metro areas are blue as fukk..but it doesnt quite cut it. I hope we can get Beto that senate seat..then it will be on and fukkin poppin

Last edited: