RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Cancun for a few days and then Tulum for a couple of days before heading back home. Its my birthday week. I didnt get to go where I wanted to but this is a well needed vacay. I was told over the weekend that I'm "too invested" in politics lol. My people are tried of me talking about it and frankly so am I.

Be careful out in cancun with that cartel violence out there. stay safe family.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dj8Q0jVVsAAbg32.jpg

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@ShimonPro
Rick Gates is now telling the court about his admission that he committed crimes alongside Manafort, to which he pleaded guilty and agreed to cooperate with the federal investigators.

4:38 PM - Aug 6, 2018
@NBCNews
BREAKING: Rick Gates in trial:

Prosecutor: "Were you involved in any criminal activity with Mr. Manafort?"

Gates: "Yes."

Prosecutor: "Did you commit any crimes with Mr. Manafort?"

Gates: "Yes."http://NBCNews.com

4:41 PM - Aug 6, 2018

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Trump’s legal defense fund hasn’t listed any legal expenses: Tax documents

Trump’s legal defense fund hasn’t listed any legal expenses: Tax documents

legal defense fund set up to help Trump allies caught up in the ongoing probe of Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 election does not appear to have spent any money on legal services, according to tax records shared with ABC News.

A handful of top Trump donors collectively donated nearly $200,000 to the Patriot Legal Expense Fund Trust between March and June, but so far, the fund has listed expenditures totaling less than $50,000 to an insurance provider and an accounting firm.

The fund, which was set up by President Donald Trump’s lawyers in February to provide financial support for legal expenses incurred by any Trump campaign employee, consultant, fundraiser or volunteer (excluding Trump’s family members) questioned in the ongoing probe of Russian election meddling, is required as a 527 political organization to disclose contributions and expenditures.

Monday’s revelations, however, arrive as a growing number of people from across the political spectrum have been asking what has become of the fund. Multiple sources who have been questioned by investigators told ABC News on the condition of anonymity that their requests for assistance either went completely unanswered or resulted in no financial assistance.
:mjlol: Trump wanted to pocket all that donation.