RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Manafort is a cuck, Roger stone is a cuck.
Who is the famous person close to these two that likes to project his deviancy unto others?
Putin 2 and 2 together= djt is a cuck.
This is what popped into my head the other day.

There's no way that this dude hangs around that many people with taboo sexual preferences and ideals and not have one himself.

Pee Pee Tape? Pedo Tape? Or worse? Some cuckold based combination of the two?? :mindblown:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
YA MAN ON THE STAND!

PLEAD OUT, DAMMIT

HJfk58T.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Man all ya'll nikkas enjoy yourself. I just got back from mine 2 weeks ago. Had to financially support my whole damn inlaws clan in hoe Ass Gatlinburg Tennessee. Would have rather been at work.
Yeah, we going with my inlaws and her nephew with his girl, and our daughter and her bf (don’t even get me started). I payed for the whole thing, but I don’t mind because her parents been really good to us. Anybody know off top the MJ laws in md? Is it legal? Ima need to bring plenty medicine

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

:weebaynanimated:

:MuellerWhat:

:Muellerlmao:

President urged to stop tweeting on Trump Tower meeting

(CNN) — President Donald Trump has been urged to stop tweeting about the 2016 Trump Tower meeting between Trump's top advisers and several Russians, a source familiar with discussions tells CNN.

The President was advised that his tweeting only gives oxygen to the topic, even if those around Trump do not believe there is any truly new development.

On Sunday, Trump tweeted an apparent response to stories by CNN and The Washington Post that said he is worried about Donald Trump Jr.'s legal exposure following the infamous 2016 meeting.
Calling the reported concerns a "complete fabrication," the President acknowledged that the meeting was accepted on the premise that Trump Jr. would get dirt on Hillary Clinton.

"This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!" the President tweeted.

Track the publicly known developments of the sprawling investigations into Trump and Russia.
This is hardly the first time the President has reacted to a news story on Twitter and, as a result, helped give that story more attention.

There appears to be less concern among associates about other recent Trump tweets in which he's gone after special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, which, along with his legal team, he's long sought to discredit. The New York Times reported last month that Mueller has been reviewing Trump's tweets as part of his probe into whether the President obstructed justice.
However, a tweet Trump sent last week in which he appeared to ask Attorney General Jeff Sessions to stop the Mueller investigation was quickly downplayed by Trump's lawyers as the President's opinion, not an order.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Manafort is a cuck, Roger stone is a cuck.
Who is the famous person close to these two that likes to project his deviancy unto others?
Putin 2 and 2 together= djt is a cuck.
How dare you!!

First Lady Melania would never get her b(L)ack blown out like those other two.

#BeBest

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

JodxD3i.gif

zJUVEks.gif

RUSSIAN STATE MEDIA AND NEW YORK CONSULATE REPORTING THE F.B.I. ARRESTED 4 RUSSIANS FOR MONEY LAUNDERING AROUND THE COUNTRY BETWEEN AUGUST 1ST AND AUGUST 3RD

1 in Boston, 2 in LA, 1 more unknown location

Dj7kHZmXsAAa94K.jpg

TASS: World - FBI detains four Russians in US
5-6 minutes

1200070.jpg

© REUTERS/Yuri Gripas

NEW YORK, August 6. /TASS/. Four Russian nationals have been recently detained by FBI agents on charges of committing economic crimes, the Russian consulate general in New York tweeted on Monday.

"In a period from August 1 to August 3, 2018, the New York office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation detained four Russian citizens on suspicion of money laundry and collusive fraud," the consulate general wrote. "One of them was arrested in Boston and convoyed to New York. Two, according to the Federal Bureau of Prisons, are in Los Angeles. We are trying to find out whereabouts of the fourth one."

The consulate noted that it keeps a close eye on the situation. A well-informed source told TASS that a Russian national was detained at Boston’s airport when he was boarding a plane for Zurich.:moscowmjpls:

"He was taken to New York," the source said. "The FBI has given no reply to the inquiry on this matters but an investigator said the man had been detained for a serious crime. A request for permission to visit him has been issues. So far, we have no reply."

"Three more Russians were detained by the same FBI office, in Boston. Two of them are kept in Los Angeles. We are trying to establish whereabouts of one more Russian national," the source added.

In other media

NjDvdc1.gif

sZ0FVS5.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @BigMoneyGrip @.r. @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

Last edited: