RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Mine, too. Going to ocean city, md.

Was just talking to my cousin about this yesterday cuz he just came back one of my coworkers is going there. I've never been, but they say it shyts all over Jersey beaches.

Unfortunately not going anywhere this year again, but it's my birthday today so i'm celebrating and enjoying life regardless.

:win:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah, we going with my inlaws and her nephew with his girl, and our daughter and her bf (don’t even get me started). I payed for the whole thing, but I don’t mind because her parents been really good to us. Anybody know off top the MJ laws in md? Is it legal? Ima need to bring plenty medicine
bd09cc685bb01d089bc0a553c3c57ee5.gif

Daps
How dare you!!

First Lady Melanie would never get her b(L)ack blown out like those other two.

#BeBest

I'm not saying, but many people are saying including my friend Jim who used to love visiting Paris before the muslims took over the city. A very good friend of mine with super secret evidence says that it may not be his wife melanie that he pays others to fukk while he watches but rather that other special woman in his life with the face of a horse. The one with a beard for a husband.
Once again I'm not the one saying but a lot other people.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was just talking to my cousin about this yesterday cuz he just came back one of my coworkers is going there. I've never been, but they say it shyts all over Jersey beaches.

Unfortunately not going anywhere this year again, but it's my birthday today so i'm celebrating and enjoying life regardless.

:win:

Fam I'm less than an hour from the Shore Points of Jersey and make a trip to OCMD at least once a summer because Seacrets BODIES anything at the Jersey Shore. I DEFINITELY suggest checking that ish out. Just not on a big holiday weekend because then the lines get insanely long to get into anywhere.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Mine, too. Going to ocean city, md.

Cancun for a few days and then Tulum for a couple of days before heading back home. Its my birthday week. I didnt get to go where I wanted to but this is a well needed vacay. I was told over the weekend that I'm "too invested" in politics lol. My people are tried of me talking about it and frankly so am I.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah, we going with my inlaws and her nephew with his girl, and our daughter and her bf (don’t even get me started). I payed for the whole thing, but I don’t mind because her parents been really good to us. Anybody know off top the MJ laws in md? Is it legal? Ima need to bring plenty medicine
[REDACTED]

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Trump’s legal defense fund hasn’t listed any legal expenses: Tax documents

Trump’s legal defense fund hasn’t listed any legal expenses: Tax documents

legal defense fund set up to help Trump allies caught up in the ongoing probe of Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 election does not appear to have spent any money on legal services, according to tax records shared with ABC News.

A handful of top Trump donors collectively donated nearly $200,000 to the Patriot Legal Expense Fund Trust between March and June, but so far, the fund has listed expenditures totaling less than $50,000 to an insurance provider and an accounting firm.

The fund, which was set up by President Donald Trump’s lawyers in February to provide financial support for legal expenses incurred by any Trump campaign employee, consultant, fundraiser or volunteer (excluding Trump’s family members) questioned in the ongoing probe of Russian election meddling, is required as a 527 political organization to disclose contributions and expenditures.

Monday’s revelations, however, arrive as a growing number of people from across the political spectrum have been asking what has become of the fund. Multiple sources who have been questioned by investigators told ABC News on the condition of anonymity that their requests for assistance either went completely unanswered or resulted in no financial assistance.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
shyt almost over these media networks going to explode when the shyt hit the fan
English media is late as hell. Only Bloomberg private terminals are reporting this based on the Russian consulate in NYC. I can't find any MSM who is on this story yet.

This is insane that the Consulate would even get involved.

This is a legit 4 more spies basically washing money...