RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Bro I can't even talk to some of my friends about this shyt. Some of them either straight up don't care or don't understand the world enough to know how all this shyt works and is connected. And then I get frustrated and just don't even want to bother with it.
Being an educator is tough. It’s a crime this country doesn’t support them.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Bro I can't even talk to some of my friends about this shyt. Some of them either straight up don't care or don't understand the world enough to know how all this shyt works and is connected. And then I get frustrated and just don't even want to bother with it.
I've come to the realization that I am the only one in my circle that is following this shyt every single day if not every single hour. My best friend lives under a rock and was talking about shyt Trump did months ago like it just happened. I'm like bruh, we way past all that. He doesn't care tho so I don't waste energy trying to break shyt down for him.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I've come to the realization that I am the only one in my circle that is following this shyt every single day if not every single hour. My best friend lives under a rock and was talking about shyt Trump did months ago like it just happened. I'm like bruh, we way past all that. He doesn't care tho so I don't waste energy trying to break shyt down for him.
One of my friends legit gets all his news from Facebook man.

Like...ALL of his news. If you asked him a legit news source other than maybe the default CNN, he wouldn't know.

I asked him if he knew what the Associated Press was one day and he had not a clue.

The shyt is depressing to think about.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
At what point do you people realize he’s not tweeting to people with sense? Unless you’re a pizzagate investigator his tweets are not for your consumption.
I think we all recognize he isn't tweeting to us. But we still can have a good laugh about how stupid it is. Despite your musings, he's still the president.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
One of my friends legit gets all his news from Facebook man.

Like...ALL of his news. If you asked him a legit news source other than maybe the default CNN, he wouldn't know.

I asked him if he knew what the Associated Press was one day and he had not a clue.

The shyt is depressing to think about.
But In a weird sense i envy my homie in ways because his ignorance is bliss. He's not stressing over this shyt and he's living his life. He's a moron but at least he not spending valuable time engrossed in this saga.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I think we all recognize he isn't tweeting to us. But we still can have a good laugh about how stupid it is. Despite your musings, he's still the president.
Facts. Plus his tweets are presidential record. It's trolling and jokes to us but evidence for Mueller :pachaha: