RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Until humans acknowledge that for a society to work you literally have to put all your politcial efforts to stopping and curtailing greed we'll never be shyt. As long as man exists he's gonna want two instead of one and 3 instead of 2.

Another empire crumbles cause of greed. Believe you're above nature brehs.

Speaking of greed, where you at slyfakkit? @Slystallion :mjlit:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Until humans acknowledge that for a society to work you literally have to put all your politcial efforts to stopping and curtailing greed we'll never be shyt. As long as man exists he's gonna want two instead of one and 3 instead of 2.

Another empire crumbles cause of greed. Believe you're above nature brehs.

Speaking of greed, where you at slyfakkit? @Slystallion :mjlit:

whatever news is riling you up...isn't really hitting my radar or mainstream radar

I don't think any rational person believes anything is really going to happen...you guys are gonna be left with blue balls since your being teased heavily without anywhere to stick it into

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@realDonaldTrump
“Collusion with Russia was very real. Hillary Clinton and her team 100% colluded with the Russians, and so did Adam Schiff who is on tape trying to collude with what he thought was Russians to obtain compromising material on DJT. We also know that Hillary Clinton paid through....

10:13 AM - Aug 6, 2018
@realDonaldTrump
....a law firm, eventually Kremlin connected sources, to gather info on Donald Trump. Collusion is very real with Russia, but only with Hillary and the Democrats, and we should demand a full investigation.” Dan Bongino on @foxandfriends Looking forward to the new IG Report!

10:25 AM - Aug 6, 2018

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
These fools keep mentioning the Economy but this in reality is not under Trump but obama, but when that ends and those tax cuts kick in for the rich, and these poor white people get hurt because of it, then will they blame him??? It's like they are not thinking of the future or basic economics??? :mindblown:

No foresight, no idea of how bad it's gonna become!!! :mindblown: shyt is so frustrating, we don't have a surplus, the america is operating at a fukking defecit, plus we getting hit with tariffs from these foreign countries going against us now that the PRESIDENT started... :snoop: they don't see the crash coming but it will... shyt gonna fall squarely on Trump's shoulders... fukk this shyt.
Bro I can't even talk to some of my friends about this shyt. Some of them either straight up don't care or don't understand the world enough to know how all this shyt works and is connected. And then I get frustrated and just don't even want to bother with it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State