RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pc1a3o0uU81usllvdo1_640.jpg

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Like @88m3, I was at the beach this past weekend. I come back to levels of fukkery that normally doesn't happen on the weekend. However it has so buckle up everyone. shyt is about to get weird. This the only story. The president of the United States and his cronies (successfully) colluded with Russia and how do we know that? The president of the United States has stated as much. Intelligence has announced that Russia meddled and Trump's family was welcoming their help. I might be an accountant but this is 2+2=4 level work. Now, the GOP can't feign ignorance and run away from this now lest they get thrown in the same predicament as the fate of these traitors already affiliated with trump.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

These fools keep mentioning the Economy but this in reality is not under Trump but obama, but when that ends and those tax cuts kick in for the rich, and these poor white people get hurt because of it, then will they blame him??? It's like they are not thinking of the future or basic economics??? :mindblown:

No foresight, no idea of how bad it's gonna become!!! :mindblown: shyt is so frustrating, we don't have a surplus, the america is operating at a fukking defecit, plus we getting hit with tariffs from these foreign countries going against us now that the PRESIDENT started... :snoop: they don't see the crash coming but it will... shyt gonna fall squarely on Trump's shoulders... fukk this shyt.