RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:mjpls:

BouYvq3.png
Ol’ Van “Donald Trump became president of the USA tonight” Jones dumb ass again? Hard pass

Daps
Nah nah

I'll give Nap his credit here

WE TAKING "CUCK" BACK

fukk what these Alt-Right shytheads think a cuck is, a Cuck is a man who enjoys watching other men (usually Black men) sexually pleasure his wife.

And yes, Roger Stone is a HUGE cuckhold. As is Manafort.

In fact, now that I think about it....holy shyt...what if THAT is what Putin has on Trump :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

:hubie:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Trumptards are a weak group of people. They want to posture and look tough, but you think they are going to go to war with DC SWAT, FBI, National Guard? Nah, I don't think so. They are the ultimate look hard fukk boys around. As soon as they are stepped to they fold. There may be handfuls of die hards who are ready for smoke for Trump, but you think the government is just gonna let them bring military grade weapons across state lines into DC like that? My bet is on the militarized police forces. Hell, I bet a group of Coli goons would give the real, ready to die for Trump crazies that work.
Idk, if the Amon Bundy situation is any indication, there's plenty of hillbillies ready to fire at the feds (and get fukkin pardoned for it later) :smh: Also we dont know how many of the military/law enforcement themselves go home, flip on Fox News and restock their maga bunkers. I imagine it wouldnt take much for an off-the-rails Trump to turn ICE, for example, into his own personal gestapo.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Idk, if the Amon Bundy situation is any indication, there's plenty of hillbillies ready to fire at the feds (and get fukkin pardoned for it later) :smh: Also we dont know how many of the military/law enforcement themselves go home, flip on Fox News and restock their maga bunkers. I imagine it wouldnt take much for an off-the-rails Trump to turn ICE, for example, into his own personal gestapo.
He kinda has already. @Bollywood Hulk Hogan already posted a story about them straight up disappearing people a few days ago.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I have a feeling that the Trump family is not even loyal to each other. They will turn on each other. They luv what the Trump name brings but wait til that pressure increase.
I cant wait til its Trump vs Trump

"Little Jared was an errand boy - I barely knew him to tell you the truth. He always seemed frail, seemed weak. I never trusted that he could give Ivanka what she really needs, that I can tell you."

"Don Jr. was never the smartest kid so he was never my favorite. I like the smart ones. He takes after his mother mostly. We were never very close and now I see why - lying to me for years! I never thought I'd say this but I prefer Eric, can you believe it folks?"