RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Begrudgingly admitting this is the fact that Bannon isn't a dummy, quite smart, just uses it for evil. Ted Cruz is the same way. Bannon knew to stay clear of all that fukkery. He's from the financial world. He knows that shyt can be uncovered. Can't fake the funk on that audit trail playboy. Literally just work backwards and all will be revealed.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
:salute: I'd rep, but i got the slow down notice :stop:

Real talk, these guys have helped me so much by pushign my narrative and opinions on it. i finally revealed who i was on the show. if you knew me from the SOHH days, i got stories for days about the wild shyt thats gone on in my life. since i got shot, i have released no material no albusm nothing. its been really hard. but the little support they gave me and the majority report fans now riding for me and my music, its like a second comeback for me. the coli always rode for me, but to have a show i love and support, fukk with me in the same way means alot.

so dont be suprised a month from now when you see some new trakcs on them MR report shows

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Begrudgingly admitting this is the fact that Bannon isn't a dummy, quite smart, just uses it for evil. Ted Cruz is the same way. Bannon knew to stay clear of all that fukkery. He's from the financial world. He knows that shyt can be uncovered. Can't fake the funk on that audit trail playboy. Literally just work backwards and all will be revealed.
Trump isn't the problem.

Its the ones who learn from his mistakes.