RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:mjpls:

BouYvq3.png
Van Jones is the worst
Always crying and shyt
And giving excuses to trump admin

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I probably shouldn't type out how I feel.

Sidenote: the rest of the media are hoes. This man is sitting there defending all of them and being made out to be the bad guy and they all sit there quietly like some bytches :snoop:.

The absolute least they could've done is shown support vocally or by clapping. More effective would've been if ALL of them stood up in solidarity and demanded an apology and retraction of the statement and not let up even if it means that ugly bytch walks off and ends the press conference or better yet starts crying :mjgrin:.

:salute: to Jim for not letting up.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

fukk Vann Jones:pacspit:

He was the one who coined the term 'Nothing burger' in relation to the same shyt that has the former campaign manager of the president in court right now.:ufdup:

He was also always in a hurry to declare Trump "presidential" for doing the minimum shyt he's supposed to.

He picked a side a while back. This shyt is just confirmation:camby:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I probably shouldn't type out how I feel.

Sidenote: the rest of the media are hoes. This man is sitting there defending all of them and being made out to be the bad guy and they all air there quietly like some bytches :snoop:.

The absolute least they could've done is shown support vocally or by clapping. More effective would've been if ALL of them stood up in solidarity and demanded an apology and retraction of the statement and not let up even if it means that ugly bytch walks off and ends the press conference or better yet starts crying :mjgrin:.

:salute: to Jim for not letting up.
Breh, we fixed that, just hit the harshest language with a [redacted]

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:patrice:Is Steve Bannon married?

:heh:Maybe they threw him out because he's the only one who isn't an actual cuckold.

edit:

Bannon has been married and divorced three times. He has three adult daughters. His first marriage was to Cathleen Suzanne Houff.[249] Bannon and Houff had a daughter, Maureen, in 1988 and subsequently divorced.[250][103]

Bannon's second marriage was to Mary Louise Piccard, a former investment banker, in April 1995. Their twin daughters were born three days after the wedding. Piccard filed for dissolution of their marriage in 1997.[251][252]

Bannon was charged with misdemeanor domestic violence, battery, and dissuading a witness in early January 1996 after Piccard accused Bannon of domestic abuse. The charges were later dropped when Piccard did not appear in court.[253] In an article in The New York Times Piccard stated her absence was due to threats made to her by Bannon and his lawyer:

Mr. Bannon, she said, told her that "if I went to court, he and his attorney would make sure that I would be the one who was guilty" ... Mr. Bannon's lawyer, she said, "threatened me," telling her that if Mr. Bannon went to jail, she "would have no money and no way to support the children." ... Mr. Bannon's lawyer ... denied pressuring her not to testify.[254]

Piccard and Bannon divorced in 1997. During the divorce proceedings, Piccard alleged that Bannon had made antisemitic remarks about her choice of schools, saying he did not want to send his children to The Archer School for Girls because there were too many Jews at the school, and Jews raise their children to be "whiny brats." Bannon's spokesperson denied the accusation, noting that he had chosen to send both his children to the Archer School.[253][255][256][257][258]

Bannon's third marriage was to Diane Clohesy; they married in 2006 and divorced in 2009.[259][260]

:picard: