RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Alright, I was concerned before, but I'm getting more and more concerned by the day. This is not going to end well. The Trump cult and his supporters are acting downright dangerous now. I'm afraid that this is going to end in violence. I haven't been this concerned about America in my entire life (and I lived through the 2 GWB terms). I'm legit scared for America. :merchant:

armed trumptards will be camped out around the white house to protect their troll god.
i can see it happening...the seeds for this were planted before he took office.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
armed trumptards will be camped out around the white house to protect their troll god.
i can see it happening...the seeds for this were planted before he took office.

Trumptards are a weak group of people. They want to posture and look tough, but you think they are going to go to war with DC SWAT, FBI, National Guard? Nah, I don't think so. They are the ultimate look hard fukk boys around. As soon as they are stepped to they fold. There may be handfuls of die hards who are ready for smoke for Trump, but you think the government is just gonna let them bring military grade weapons across state lines into DC like that? My bet is on the militarized police forces. Hell, I bet a group of Coli goons would give the real, ready to die for Trump crazies that work.

Daps
Trumptards are a weak group of people. They want to posture and look tough, but you think they are going to go to war with DC SWAT, FBI, National Guard? Nah, I don't think so. They are the ultimate look hard fukk boys around. As soon as they are stepped to they fold. There may be handfuls of die hards who are ready for smoke for Trump, but you think the government is just gonna let them bring military grade weapons across state lines into DC like that? My bet is on the militarized police forces. Hell, I bet a group of Coli goons would give the real, ready to die for Trump crazies that work.

I been saying this from the rip. If you think a bunch of 250lb whales that think they're hard cuz they curse at a CNN reporter, but only when they're surrounded by 400 other like minded idiots are gonna take up arms to protect Donald Trump, you're giving these imbeciles waaaay more heart than they deserve. I can see civil unrest for sure, sit ins at government offices, rallies, etc. But putting their lives where their smothered pork-chop eating mouths are and willing to die for Trump? I can't see it.

A huge portion of Trump voters are the ones who like to act like they disapprove of his behavior publicly, but secretly support him in private. That ain't the heart of somebody itching to be about that action at all times.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This guy worships dictators

moving on Kim Jong Un like a bytch

Doesn't even realize dude has been hitting him with the

tenor.gif

and still making missiles on the low:mjlol:

Anyway - back to this Manafort jacket.

This jacket looks like Paul was expecting a call to be in G-Dep's 'Let's Get It' video doing the Harlem Shake. :takedat:

Let me find out Paul is a super G-Unit stan and had his own version of the

50-cent-the-game-kiss.png

made :ohhh:

This jacket looks like the gift he got from :umad:for hooking him up with Ivanka Trump, so he could bang her rump.:gladbron:

This jacket looks like he's about to start a mixtape series under the name DJ Cac Slay called 'Rug Sweepers' :ooh:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I been saying this from the rip. If you think a bunch of 250lb whales that think they're hard cuz they curse at a CNN reporter, but only when they're surrounded by 400 other like minded idiots are gonna take up arms to protect Donald Trump, you're giving these imbeciles waaaay more heart than they deserve. I can see civil unrest for sure, sit ins at government offices, rallies, etc. But putting their lives where their smothered pork-chop eating mouths are and willing to die for Trump? I can't see it.

A huge portion of Trump voters are the ones who like to act like they disapprove of his behavior publicly, but secretly support him in private. That ain't the heart of somebody itching to be about that action at all times.
that being said never underestimate cac supremacists with guns

NEVER

Daps

NEVER

Oh, no doubt. Unfortunately, I think mosques, black churches, synagogues, and innocent brown people of all stripes will be even more targeted with violence than they already are once Trump is thrown out. I'm just saying these fools know to target people who can't defend themselves and def aint gonna travel up to DC on federal grounds with guns talkin bout, "Hell no, we won't go!"

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NEVER

Yeah it’s not the guys who go to these rallies you have to worry about. It’s the meth head who was dishonorably discharged from the military and spends 75% of his disposable income on guns and 80% of his free time thinking about how Obamacare is really just a conspiracy for killing white people.