RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
BREH :gladbron:

That would be hilarious :russ:

Dude would probably do the interview completely straight, without calling attention to the jacket :troll:

"Trump knew Michael Cohen was a criminal, he knew Michael Cohen paid off my client Miss Daniels with illegal campaign money, and now he wants to stick his head in the ground like an ostrich and pretend like he didn't see what the rest of us always knew when he hired him."

:troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I wonder how much that jacket is gonna go for when it eventually goes up for auction.

I can see Avenatti now trolling Trump and his crew doing an interview wearing that, lol.
Search the thread. I’ve BEEN saying Ivanka will be pushing tummy tea when this is all over. I’m not lying.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
"Trump knew Michael Cohen was a criminal, he knew Michael Cohen paid off my client Miss Daniels with illegal campaign money, and now he wants to stick his head in the ground like an ostrich and pretend like he didn't see what the rest of us always knew when he hired him."

:troll:
Yo dude that legit sounds like some shyt Avenneti would say....in fact if I had Coli cash I'd make a bet that he'll use some variation of that phrase within the next few weeks :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I think a Pair of the Classic Tan Timbs would go right with that Jacket tho:banderas:
That jacket would go with some vintage Hilfiger top and girbaud Jean's

That jacket looks like it was hanging in the closet of the house where Ghostface was screaming at the camera "just keep my name out your fukking mouth"

Jermain Dupri called he wants his jacket back

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It pains me to say it but I'm with Nap, Bernie has some explaining to do.
Right. The :rambling: on this is fukking disgusting. Meanwhile Hillary has to account for actual coffee boys with 3 degrees of separation and pizza parlor conspiracies. This shyt is inexcusable. Tad Devine is Paul Manafort who chose the wrong team.

Him being the FIRST witness sends SERIOUS implications and SANDERS is NO WHERE to be found.

Did people forget Mueller released AN INDICTMENT IN early in 2018 saying the Russians LITERALLY weaponized Sanders and Jill Steins messaging?!?

Indictment: Russians also tried to help Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein presidential campaigns

Russian-funded Facebook ads backed Stein, Sanders and Trump

Sanders silent on claim that Russians backed him in 2016