RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Can't be mad at that lol I'd wear that shyt everywhere if I owned it
and dare a broke boy to say something :hhh: Have my Russian homies hit you with that street sweeper

giphy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tariq is an idiot

He got-got by the Russians and doesn’t even know it.
nah, Tariq legit is one of those "if they don't explicitly have a black agenda, fukk them"

he's extreme in that regard. AIn't nothing "Russian" about him. He follows the Trump-Russia thing pretty closely from what I can tell.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Alright, I was concerned before, but I'm getting more and more concerned by the day. This is not going to end well. The Trump cult and his supporters are acting downright dangerous now. I'm afraid that this is going to end in violence. I haven't been this concerned about America in my entire life (and I lived through the 2 GWB terms). I'm legit scared for America. :merchant:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I need a break from this shyt. I promise y'all no matter how fuked this sounds, all this is the honest truth to the best off my memory. The other night I had a dream I was staying next door to putin. The parts I remember from the dream are that there was a second vent coming out of the ceiling that had gas/smoke coming out of it. I immediately noticed in the dream that there's a vent next to that which is our original vent ( don't ask me why, we don't have vents coming out of our current house ceiling). I don't remember too many details but I do remember standing in the backyard looking over the fence and seeing him looking through the windows :mjlol:.
Btw I suck at explaining shyt in written form and also I still get some fuked up dreams from my past heavy drug usage, if that helps make sense of all this:francis:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
nah, Tariq legit is one of those "if they don't explicitly have a black agenda, fukk them"

he's extreme in that regard. AIn't nothing "Russian" about him. He follows the Trump-Russia thing pretty closely from what I can tell.
Did you not read my post?

He fell for the same stupid stuff the Russians were spewing. He got-got.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:mjlol:
Manafort came through with the Sir Benni Miles joint that Rakim was wearing in the back of The Source :ooh::blessed:

This is the Gino Green Global jacket that Papoose sees in his dreams :ohlawd:

Paulie beat Tracey Lee in a dice game in 2001 and Tracey gave him the 1 of 1 Damani Dada off his back to settle the debt:whoo:

Why does this jacket look like Busta's wardrobe from a Flipmode Squad video, and somewhere there's a sleeveless version that Spliff Star wore?:krs:
Funny story

I met Sir Benni Miles maybe a year ago in BK

I was trying to shovel my car out and he happened to be riding around Fort Greene/Clinton Hill with a truck and equipment charging folk to shovel their cars.

Chopped it up with him for 30 minutes...gave him $40 bucks for helping me break up the ice around my whip. shyt was a life saver.