RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

So who could the second person be?

Kushner?
Bannon?
Flynn?
Manafort?
Stone?
Sessions?
DeVos?
Nunes?

:tinfoilbrown:

I think you can take Bannon off the list, pretty sure, even with all the dog whistling, he is not that stupid to engage, but legit everybody else on that list could be suspect, leaning more towards, Stone, Manafort, or Kushner

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Your campaign manager just registered as a foreign agent

giphy.gif

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What did he say, again? I forgot

From the transcript of his press conference:

Reporter: To be clear, you talk about this as being collected incidentally. But you say it had nothing to do with Russia. Are you suggesting these communications could have been collected as part of a criminal investigation, a criminal warrant?

Nunes: No. In the dozens of reports I was able to see, I was able to determine that it looks like it was legal collection, incidental collection, that made itself into intelligence reports. It has to do with FISA, and there are multiple FISA warrants that are out there, but there’s nothing criminal at all involved.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Inspector Gadget Nunes f*cked up and let that cat out of the bag accidentally during his f*ckery because he kept referencing multiple FISA warrants.

Just like Trump's wiretap claim. It opened up the flood gates. :lolbron:

Edit: Trump reads like he has never reviewed the statement prior to reading it aloud and then he twists and turns his body like he has some sort of tic. Every now and then, the mental disorders kicks in.