RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It still blows my mind that they were/are this sloppy with this whole Russia thing. They can't all be this stupid can they. I mean they managed to get into the white house somehow. How did this all just get by everyone?
They got into the White House because the American public is by and large full of idiots who have no clue how the world works or the various intricacies that allow them to live their pathetic heart disease, obesity filled lives.

Combine that with the fact that when men, ESPECIALLY white men in this country achieve a certain amount of success and/or monetary clout, they fancy themselves invincible.

And for the most part they are. There are people richer than Trump that you never hear about because they don't like the spotlight and they understand that part of their existence and their ability to escape the wrath of the general populace requires them to move in silence.

Look at how Orange Face moves....he clearly has the backing of a foreign fukking government that has infiltrated our financial and political system.

By all accounts if he wasn't such a piece of shyt, all of this would fly right under the radar and it would be akin to an Alex Jones conspiracy.

But guess what? Ol boy clearly never saw Goodfellas and never saw American Gangster.

Rule 1. SHUT THE fukk UP. Keep your mouth shut. Result? FAIL

Rule 2. Don't spend ANY money. Result? FAIL

Rule 3. Don't roll with cats who will roll on you. Result? FAIL

Now we just have to play the waiting game and hope that the people in the IC of this country are loyal to the flag and not the political party they choose to align themselves with. Because it's becoming crystal clear that this man is the Manchurian Candidate that these slack jawed yokels in cousin fukking flyover country believed Obama was.

Not only that...he's actively trying to destroy them while Obeezy, despite carrying on the American agenda and hegemony, was actually trying to make their lives BETTER :wow:

I swear to ya'll....I swear...the day Obama brought that tangerine colored fukk to the White House and gave him that tour...I GUARANTEE at the end of it he probably hit him with the:

"So that's the jist of it....you'll have almost anything you want or could dream of at your finger tips and you're essentially the safest man in the country" :obama:

"Why thank you President Obama...you know...I hope there's no hard feelings over the things I've said about you over the past few years..."
full

"Why would there be? You see...I'm not stupid, Donald. I'm the President of the United States of America until you get sworn in. And you will get sworn in. But I know, Donald. I know about Putin. I know about the money. I know about your little moles and your errand boys...Manafort...Page...Carter. I know about the hacks. The CIA and the FBI and the NSA have been telling me about this stuff for MONTHS Donald. Now I can't outright say it. You know my position as a Black man in this country, let alone my position as the President who represents the political party that just took the biggest black eye in the history of its elections. So I can't come outright and say it. But I won't have to. Because they're coming for you. shyt we all hate Hillary, but rubbing dikks with the Russians and then flaunting it? Ask yourself how many of your Republican friends in the Senate and Congress will still have your back once they find out the little bits that we have so far? Once they find out the REST of the stuff you think you and your friends think you can hide. So enjoy it...drink it in as much as you can, and don't do anything stupid to harm the country anymore than you already have. Now lets go into the next room and do this media meet and greet thing, shake my hand and smile for the camera like we both know you love to do."

afp-hz7h1.jpg