RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Why does he keep doing it :mindblown:?

I'm really starting to buy the conspiracy theory that this dude is scared out of his mind not to be in the spotlight because he is afraid something may happen to him.

He has to know these interviews have been disasters so far.
After reading the Politico article about him it all makes sense. This is how he earns a living - as an opportunist.

He might as well make some money now because it's highly likely he'll end up in jail later. Going to need that money to fade back into obscurity once he cuts a deal.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nothing to see here. These guys were so focused on MAGAing that they forgot to fill out the foreign agent forms. You Bernouts and Shillary shills are making a big fuss over mere filing errors.
full
full

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It still blows my mind that they were/are this sloppy with this whole Russia thing. They can't all be this stupid can they. I mean they managed to get into the white house somehow. How did this all just get by everyone?
Because Trump dog whistled his way in there and struck a chord with white people after having been subjected to 8 years of a black man running the country