RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They just revealed the first candidate the Russian Fancy Bear hackers have targeted for the midterms and attempted to hack with the same fake Senate log-in site they used in 2016.

It was Claire McCaskill, one of the top targets GOP would like to flip in November.

shyt ain't a coincidence. All or most of Republicans are complicit if not outright pledged to conspiracy with Russia against their fellow Congressional representatives aka treason.

Mueller gotta hit the GOP with that RICO lawsuit and drag these a$$holes in front of the entire world man...:francis:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg

giphy.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Are there Halaal nothing burgers? @FAH1223 msged me he’s coming to this BBQ maybe we start a separate grill?

Honestly breh . Trump team gotta be shook of Mueller. With all these leaks, his office is not even leaking a thing. No comments and nothing . He must be sitting on some good cards .

:wow:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Just read about this, had no idea she was that rich. Like 5.1 billion net worth rich man. And her brother is the founder of Blackwater, along with her husband's father being the founder of Amway.....

This family is just bad news man. No wonder she's so disconnected from the average person. The repealing of legislation and that benefits working / middle class families is out of realm of understanding. I def gotta look into her bio some more to get an idea of what her beliefs and ethos are...
The Van Andels and Devoses are a pretty big deal here in town. Funny thing is folks here look at them like:ehh:, but can't stand Betsy. Teachers throughout the state hate her fukking guts. My mom's been an educator for almost 40 years, and Pac spits whenever her name is brought up.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps