RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
What the fukk did Giuliani do?:gucci:

Like why is he riding so hard for Trump?:gucci:

This dude must have some fukking skeletons in the closet :gucci:
Breh everyone in the campaign is going to end up flipping or being indicted. Bet on that. It’s just going to take a long time :mjcry: Cohen could accelerate things though.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
"I'm gonna accuse you of something that I don't have evidence for (and may not even be able to be proven), and if you don't respond, I'll take that as proof that my accusation is correct" :troll:

"If you defend yourself against my false claim, you're trying to cover it up" :troll:

"Also, if you try to keep me from making false claims, you're attacking my free speech":troll:

"Also, don't forget: if a third party has evidence that contradicts my claim, they're fake news" :trollbronshrug:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They just revealed the first candidate the Russian Fancy Bear hackers have targeted for the midterms and attempted to hack with the same fake Senate log-in site they used in 2016.

It was Claire McCaskill, one of the top targets GOP would like to flip in November.

shyt ain't a coincidence. All or most of Republicans are complicit if not outright pledged to conspiracy with Russia against their fellow Congressional representatives aka treason.

I’m glad McCaskill caught them and put the word out... Dems better have the top IT people monitoring their shyt which I’m assuming they are

Daps

Edit

There it is ladies and gentlemen. Putin is helping out his puppet with this counter invitation to try and overshadow the trump tower story.
Access Hollywood tape all over again. With this story, the return of Korean war remains and the usual trump shenanigans, trump knowing about the tower meeting will get less media scrutiny.
These b*stards could even have leaked it themselves knowing that the media can be distracted with other shiny stories like this Putin invitation.
They are slowly conditioning their base to accept any and all interactions with Russia as good even including colluding to rig the election. America is so fukked if these guys are not stopped

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Bautista bat flip is more appropriate
tenor.gif

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Rudy was always a piece of shyt but it's interesting to see how over the years he's become more and more corrupt.

At what point in his life (if ever) did it dawn on him he was an Evil piece of shyt. Like now he is so far gone he is cartoonish evil, and there were signs during his first administration that he would become this. Was it when he wore a dress the first time, or inspired the NYPD to riot prior to being elected? Was it when he was embezzling money during 9/11, or when he cheated on his wife with his staff member...... the road that led the former Mayor of NYC who broke the Mob to possibly being sent to jail yourself for taking foreign bribes has to be interesting....... in how everyone stares at a car wreck sort of way.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
WDbJv8k.gif

:sadtrump:

:ld:

Why does the media keep covering his tweets as breaking news. With a tweet, he’s able to send out false information without being questioned. By the time someone from the staff is questioned and the false information is shown to be a lie, it’s too late because it’s marinated on the brains of our dumb citizens whose attention spans are too short to seek out the truth.

He did the same thing while running for office, which led him to victory.

The media has to stop chasing after ratings and do their fukkin jobs. This is so frustrating.