RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't think Bernie knew the depth of Tad Devine's dealing and behavior, given his relative inexperience in the realm of presidential runs, I can't fault him for hiring the man. It is apparent that Devine is cut from the Manafort cloth, of international consulting and propping up genocide and dictatorships, for 50k in 5 days.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't think Bernie knew the depth of Tad Devine's dealing and behavior, given his relative inexperience in the realm of presidential runs, I can't fault him for hiring the man. It is apparent that Devine is cut from the Manafort cloth, of international consulting and propping up genocide and dictatorships, for 50k in 5 days.

Idk he knew enough that he knew he was the man to hire

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Idk he knew enough that he knew he was the man to hire

That whole circle of "kingmakers" are corrupted and corrosive to everything we don't want our politics to be like, that said, he isn't much different from any of these guys, upper 60's, 1970's "made their bones" crowd. Remember, if it wasn't for Manafort getting caught in the SC investigation, we would barely know any of this. That kind of FARA type of work is normal to that crowd.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bernie knew :Mjfukkup:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Bernie knew :Mjfukkup:

shyt is gonna get real crazy in america.

this is make it or break it time.

we legit could be witnessing the fall of an "empire".

or we could be witnessing the emergence of a greater state the likes of which the world has never seen.....again.

we will most likely see something in between...i just hope that it falls closer to a greater state.

we gotta take them bumps and bruises as we move on.