RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
That "derangement syndrome" shyt is the most lazy and pathetic excuse republicans come out with to explain why people hate their guts. They did that shyt with GWB too. Yeah, it's not the embarrassing shyt you're doing or your despicable policies fukking us over, we hate you cause we have a "derangement syndrome".

fukk these people. I hope there's some place worse than hell for them to go to when this is all over. :hhh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think Mueller is going to end Trumps presidency

But I think Avenatti is going to end Trumps life

Only if Dems vote in November and don't get gerrymandered to oblivion.

Rethugs ain't doing shyt if they still hold the House, regardless of Mueller. And even if they don't, I honestly question if they can get enough GOP senators on board.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
i want yall to know, the twitter purge of the fake bots is definately working. i remember in mid 2015 and esepcially in 2016 im like "where did this influx of repiblicans suddenly jump online, fukk is going on?" the idea that they werent real didint really dawn on me. now im noticing the fukking difference. donald trumps twitter feed is the biggest difference

there was always dissent but the bots would overpower that shyt..now? youre seeing shyt from real people and real people on twitter dont fukk with this dude.

funny thing too is that some of his favorite twitter dikkriders have started showing their actual fukking face to prove they are real (and aint shyt anyway)

tide is changing ladies and gentleman.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Turned his man in to avoid the pen. :mjgrin:

Open the faucets. :mjgrin:

I told you MFers :mjgrin:

Bernie was controlled opposition.

Look at the goddam price tag for his services. Ridiculous. :mjgrin:

And thus is supposed to be Mr. anti corruption???

Tad Devine created the meme that Hillary was corrupt and the media fell for it. He admitted it.

Bernie knew in the summer of 2016 what the Russians were doing. He admitted it.

He even had the audacity to blame Hillary.
Bernie blames Hillary for allowing Russian interference

Did y’all forget the Sanders campaign got fined and punished for hacking Hillary’s voter data in late 2015??? What happened to that data???

http://time.com

Tad Devine literally kept sanders in the race when he was eiliminated and together with Jeff Weaver kept him in the campaign when it was CLEARLY over

At some point y’all gotta take the L and realize you got played.

Own it, before it’s too late....

@GzUp @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Blessed Is the Man @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @Dameon Farrow @jj23 @General Bravo III @2stainz @BigMoneyGrip @hashmander @Call Me James @VR Tripper @dongameister @Soymuscle Mike @BaileyPark31 @Lucky_Lefty

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That "derangement syndrome" shyt is the most lazy and pathetic excuse republicans come out with to explain why people hate their guts. They did that shyt with GWB too. Yeah, it's not the embarrassing shyt you're doing or your despicable policies fukking us over, we hate you cause we have a "derangement syndrome".

fukk these people. I hope there's some place worse than hell for them to go to when this is all over. :hhh:
Just par for the course conservative gaslighting

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i want yall to know, the twitter purge of the fake bots is definately working. i remember in mid 2015 and esepcially in 2016 im like "where did this influx of repiblicans suddenly jump online, fukk is going on?" the idea that they werent real didint really dawn on me. now im noticing the fukking difference. donald trumps twitter feed is the biggest difference

there was always dissent but the bots would overpower that shyt..now? youre seeing shyt from real people and real people on twitter dont fukk with this dude.

funny thing too is that some of his favorite twitter dikkriders have started showing their actual fukking face to prove they are real (and aint shyt anyway)

Until the next popular social media app pops up...:francis:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Unrelated but :mjlol::mjlit:

An unknown person untied a yacht owned by the family of billionaire Education Secretary Betsy DeVos from its dock in Huron, Ohio, this past weekend, according to the Huron Police Department.

The captain of the vessel, which is reportedly worth $40 million, realized at sunrise that the 163-foot boat was unmoored and called the authorities around 6 a.m. Sunday, according to the police report.

Officers are looking for surveillance footage to investigate further. The yacht's captain told police that neither he nor the crew saw anything suspicious prior to the boat being untied.

The yacht, called the SeaQuest, is one of 10 yachts owned by the DeVos family. It sustained between $5,000 and $10,000 worth of damage in scrapes and scratches, police said, from hitting the dock at Huron Boat Basin.

DeVos, who was born into the wealthy Prince family, which runs the Prince Corporation, is married to Richard DeVos Jr., whose family founded multi-level marketing company Amway Corporation. Her brother is private military contractor owner Eric Prince.

The SeaQuest is registered to RDV International Marine, which is located at the same address as RDV Corporation, which manages the DeVos family's wealth.

DeVos has been harshly criticized by public education advocates for her work as secretary of education. In this role, she's slashed student debt relief, rolled back rules designed to help students defrauded by colleges, rescinded protections for transgender students, and stated her support for policies to direct federal funds away from traditional public schools and into charter schools, private schools, religious schools, and online charter education.

BuzzFeed News has reached out to DeVos for comment.
:dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Yessir :salute: