RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tenor.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Is cohen playing chess?

Leaked a meeting Trump didn't know what recorded. Then announces he's the witness to Trump being told about the Russian Kompromat meeting at Trump tower.

It's going to be hard for the people there to deny it with the possibility that it was recorded. :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't think Bernie knew the depth of Tad Devine's dealing and behavior, given his relative inexperience in the realm of presidential runs, I can't fault him for hiring the man. It is apparent that Devine is cut from the Manafort cloth, of international consulting and propping up genocide and dictatorships, for 50k in 5 days.
Don't do this. :francis: Hillary has literally had to be responsible for every coffee carrier within 3 degrees of separation for 30 years. You're telling me Bernie can't be held to the same standard?

I don't know why people keep acting like this dude isn't an incumbent US Senator and not some local union boss and community activist :stopitslime:

Idk he knew enough that he knew he was the man to hire
BINGO

And dude made MILLIONS off of his campaign work for Sanders

That whole circle of "kingmakers" are corrupted and corrosive to everything we don't want our politics to be like, that said, he isn't much different from any of these guys, upper 60's, 1970's "made their bones" crowd. Remember, if it wasn't for Manafort getting caught in the SC investigation, we would barely know any of this. That kind of FARA type of work is normal to that crowd.
And ironically you know who's not on REPUBLICAN ROBERT MUELLER'S LIST OF PEOPLE TO GIVE IMMUNITY TO AND/OR DOCUMENTATION...Tony Podesta :francis:

...yet.

And if he is, so be it.

But goddamn...lets stop moving the goalposts.

I was telling people this shyt for ages and got banned, warnings, and "bushed" over this shyt. I had numerous threads deleted and reported by overzealous fanboys who refused to acknowledge exceeding transgressions of transparency and adjudication.

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
Random Question: Anyone who is using Opera Browser have a different site layout?

To the important stuff, so WHO in the fukk is putting this allegation out (that I wholeheartedly believe) there, since Cohen's lawyer claims it wasn't them???