RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Yea it’s looking like the Republicans about ready to take they party back before it’s too late. They about to serve up DT...
I disagree.

I believe that The republicans want to keep their head in the sand long enough for the Russians to deliver them a few more elections.

They know that the numbers are against them as Hispanics and Blacks combined will outnumber whites in a few years. The ONLY way for them to have power is to use Russia to cheat at the voting booth, pack the courts with racist judges, kick people off the voting rolls, and keep pushing false narratives to keep minorities and young whites at home on Election Day.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I disagree.

I believe that The republicans want to keep their head in the sand long enough for the Russians to deliver them a few more elections.

They know that the numbers are against them as Hispanics and Blacks combined will outnumber whites in a few years. The ONLY way for them to have power is to use Russia to cheat at the voting booth, pack the courts with racist judges, kick people off the voting rolls, and keep pushing false narratives to keep minorities and young whites at home on Election Day.
:ehh:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Is anyone else having the issue of embedded tweets cutting off one side and not showing the entire thing?
Embedded tweets load fine on desktop and iPad, but issue occurs on mobile for me. It appears to be affecting xenforo message boards and not just Coli. It will probably be addressed soon, although I noticed that if you put your phone in landscape, the tweets load properly.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
This shyt about to be over fam. The floodgates abou to open
I almost cried when I read your post.

I believe a person is entitled to be whoever or whatever they want. I don’t care what you do with your 80 years on this rock. But this president is by far one of the worst human beings this planet has ever walked on it. He is an appendix — he serves no purpose other than to cause pain. He has to go.

And the homosexual Vice President is okay. He’s an enabler but what else can you expect from a guy who enjoys male genitalia in him?