RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I hate him even more now.

The guillotine for all of them :camby:

These so called "independents" are really idiots looking to exploit their selfish loud-mouthed desires without a care for anyone in the world.

Black society should ask for his head, his soul, and run his pockets just for that disrespect.

jack_o_mo.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Isn’t he the CFO of the trump co? CFO’s are the most miserable, chicken little ass cowards (as you can see, I LOVE my cfo), but they really good at that Madoff action. I’m NICE with budgets, and P/L, but once my CFO’s team gets ahold of my numbers, the fringe/OH numbers play duck, duck, goose between Labor, Sales, and Logistics. Sometimes I just sit in my office and :hhh::picard::scust::mjcry: but still :gladbron: at some of the brazen shyt they can pull off.

I'm an accountant (senior accountant to be exact) I'm laughing my ass off. I rather like my cfo but I've seen does some shyt with numbers where I have to go :gucci: like, how our budget for FY19, we actually a running a deficit. However, once she walks the average lay person through the numbers, brehs, she had people thinking that we were able to boss up on Amazon, Apple or Google if we wanted to. People talking about 'what about the deficit.' Her response? Don't worry about that, let's look at these ratios. We can juelz our way out of damn near anything.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Mark Meadows told me “we are looking at that option” when asked if he would force a floor vote today on his Rosenstein impeachment push. But said he is in talks to get a production schedule for the documents he wants and said “hopefully it will be a one-day headline.”

Manu Raju @mkraju

Meadows said their demand to see the Mueller scoping memo is “not about interfering with the Mueller investigation ... it is critically important that we get the documents.” He told me “I have not” spoken to Trump or the WH about the impeachment resolution.

9:40 AM - Jul 26, 2018

Noah

All Star
Daps
The worst thing about the bailout (besides the fact that it's putting a band-aid over a self-inflicted gunshot wound, which by extension makes it a giant waste of tax dollars and misuse of relief funds) is that the farmers aren't even gonna see a lot of that money anyways. The bigger agriculture corporations are getting the biggest cut first. But whatever money they DO get is supposed to be enough to keep them voting Repub next time around. So frustrating and needless and hopefully people working in that industry see what's going on and will look past the little bit of money and the optics of 45's "gesture." I'm sure they have a way better vantage point than I do and there are already a lot of angry farmers and politicians in heavy agriculture states that are dealing with the consequences of voting for a guy who said literally anything that would help get him elected. Thanks for playing the stupid game, here's your stupid prize.

And congress out here like they aren't an independent and co-equal branch of government again :francis: expressing displeasure about it ain't mean shyt until you actually force him to act and revoke these dumb ass tariffs.

But God why can't he just pick between only being cartoonishly stupid and only being a giant a$$hole :stopitslime: one disaster at a time please man